Status
Not open for further replies.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same difference. Space is not null, though, which is how you originally referred to it. Space is 0x32.

This is UTF-16 encoding so that's technically not NUL, it's a 16-bit integer (with the high byte being zero)
Yeah.. I know which one an actual space is. I didn't know what to call it. I accidentally said space and it kept with me.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.. I know which one an actual space is. I didn't know what to call it. I accidentally said space and it kept with me.

You should probably look up 'Ascii table' sometime.

Also, you may want to turn off the Tapatalk signature. A lot of people can't stand it.

Anyways, I'm out of here. This isn't an exploit.

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
he called NUL a space

@seijinshu I'm just gonna say this: A null is character 0x00. A space is character 0x20. That's all.
Also, I just noticed you're the guy who forked FakeBrick9 - if you want to start developing, this is definitely not the correct way.

seijinshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@seijinshu I'm just gonna say this: A null is character 0x00. A space is character 0x20. That's all.
Also, I just noticed you're the guy who forked FakeBrick9 - if you want to start developing, this is definitely not the correct way.
I never forked fakebrick9.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

...How? I don't even understand how this is possible with a non-touchscreen device. I've never done this once in my life.
Hitting fork instead of watch or star. I click on the wrong thing without noticing it all the time.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hitting fork instead of watch or star. I click on the wrong thing without noticing it all the time.
this, plus the fact that sometimes you want to see all of the people who forked it, and the number next to the fork button is also a button, I forget which is which sometimes and click on the wrong one haha

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Good work @seijinshu !!! I just cant stand all those guys who are saying you are a noob for trying even though they havent tried any programming/exploiting yet!!! Keep going and in the best you will find an exploit (in the worst you will prove that FE:f isnt exploitable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A