Hacking Update from FW 6.2.0 to what?

destiNATION1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does ChoiDuJoirNX run on top of CFW like Atmosphere/SXOS or does it run some other way? I'm on really old OFW and have been in agony not being able to log into the eShop to buy digital only games unavailable in cartridge form. Maybe I can go the DNS block option. Does that still work to prevent name resolution using the Nintendo sun and beach servers. Any tips and instructions would be appreciated.
As far as i know, ChoiDuJoirNX upgrades your Stock Firmware to a Fake higher Firmware. So you can downgrade to your "Stock" Firmware again.
Would really suggest to do use ChoiDuJoirNX.

Sorry if i might "conquer" your Thread, but i am nearly at the same step as u right now.
Running 5.0.1 via ChoiDuJoirNX (stock firmware is 3.X.X or 4.X.X not sure anymore) and want to upgrade to the latest "stable" Firmware (is it 8.0.1 ?? using ReinX).
Right now i am kinda confused about a few things..

1. My SD Card is exFat, is this still a thing or should i change it to Fat32?
2. If i want ChoiDuJoirNX to upgrade to a newer Firmware, do i have to downgrade to Stock first (via ChoiDuJoirNX)
3. I want to use AutoRCM after the Update (doable with newest ReinX and 8.0.1?) - i have no problems with using my Jig to Start the switch, so no "warmboot" necessary

Is there something else I (better WE! OP and i) we should pay attention to, while upgrading/updating.

Right now i make a complete Backup of my SD Card, so i could wipe it and "start" new if necessary.

(@Wario : I hope my Questions will help you too, otherwise feel free to PM so i will delete my post and start my own Thread)

I apologize is a lot of my questions were already answered somewhere else, but its really difficult to find the answers in soooo many Threads...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!