Hacking [Update: GW new update released] Not safe to update to 9.2.0-20 on emunand.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
"Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!"

Did they update the menu layout? I can't check, I'm at work. (And FFS 10 times 10 did they REALLY have to try to sound smartass?!)

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Also did you know: with Gateway 3DS, you can fit over 10 times 10 games on a single 128GB microSD and conveniently select them from a fancy multirom menu!"

Did they update the menu layout? I can't check, I'm at work. (And FFS 10 times 10 did they REALLY have to try to sound smartass?!)

no they are just having a dig at the "new" 3ds flashcards by the way you have to select the rom by pressing the button and waiting for the next rom to show, instead of having all roms show on the screen at the same time......................sudeki3000

Wildblood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have random black screen after gateway 2.5 update any idea for update I only replace launcher.dat

Try rebooting...it can happen. If after 3-4 attempts it still doesn't work, hold the right-trigger when you enter the profile to force gateway to update.

Jonytestxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try rebooting...it can happen. If after 3-4 attempts it still doesn't work, hold the right-trigger when you enter the profile to force gateway to update.
Not working =( the problem it's with pokemon x when I load my game after a few seconds the black screen appear and push me to turn off console =(

Jonytestxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nop everything was working on 2.4b but when I update to 2.5 then star pokemon x the black screen appear =( my progress Is lost I'm afraid but I was able to send my pokemon to pokebank =p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i kinda left without giving the quote, but here it is