Updated to new firmware and atmosphere

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But now i can't install games like captain toad mario 3d world etc i tried DBI and Awoo both after install
i get message

maybe its the games itself few others work

I get error "the software was because an error occurred

<Nope>

Last edited by linuxares,

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
But now i can't install games like captain toad mario 3d world etc i tried DBI and Awoo both after install
i get message

<Nope>
Back up EVERYTHING on your SD card and then format it, then check it with h2testw to ensure it isn't failing.
If it's healthy, it might just be that you need to get new sigpatches. Click the word sigpatches, gbatemp should take you to the right place.

also, it's against the site rules to tell others where to get Warez (such as NSPs/XCIs/etc) so as much as I wish I could tell you... our.. benefactors.. wouldn't like if I did.

Reactions: impeeza

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back up EVERYTHING on your SD card and then format it, then check it with h2testw to ensure it isn't failing.
If it's healthy, it might just be that you need to get new sigpatches. Click the word sigpatches, gbatemp should take you to the right place.

also, it's against the site rules to tell others where to get Warez (such as NSPs/XCIs/etc) so as much as I wish I could tell you... our.. benefactors.. wouldn't like if I did.
i did that like twice reformatted it and put new sigpatches. its some games not all which is odd. not sure if its my samsung 256gb maybe try sandisk instead. can you im me thanks

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
i did that like twice reformatted it and put new sigpatches. its some games not all which is odd. not sure if its my samsung 256gb maybe try sandisk instead. can you im me thanks
Even in IMs I can't tell you where to get NSPs.

Which games are you experiencing crashes in specifically?
Additionally, I personally recommend using DBI to install games now.
You can get DBI here:
https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi/releases

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i get message

<Nope>
that happen when you do not read, please follow the guide: https://rentry.org/UpdateCFWAndFW

I am 99.999% sure you miss to update your sigpatches.

johnny6668

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you getting the sigpatches from? Not sure about other places but can at least verify the ones here work: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/
yes got from here too
Post automatically merged:

that happen when you do not read, please follow the guide: https://rentry.org/UpdateCFWAndFW

I am 99.999% sure you miss to update your sigpatches.
yes did that too and got sigpatches from there getting frustrating it was working before now all of sudden half games dont work or crash after few mintues. only thing is different from before is that i got a new 256gb samsung sd card before had sandisk.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
yes got from here too
Post automatically merged:

yes did that too and got sigpatches from there getting frustrating it was working before now all of sudden half games dont work or crash after few mintues. only thing is different from before is that i got a new 256gb samsung sd card before had sandisk.
did you test the new card using h2tesw? no matter where you get a sd card you must check any new card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1