Hacking Question [URGENT]Console stuck on Switch logo after trying SX OS

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i got stuck at switch logo too, here is a resume of the history. I used atmosphere in my console when it was 5.2, i needed to install the super smash but i didn't parched the console before of use the atmosphere, so i restored without save the profile and parched the console to use a sd of 64gb and update to 6.2 in the process, puted atmosphere again and installed and played the super smash for 4 days, in the last day i was playing until the console stop the game and show a problem screen of atmosphere, i only read the sentence "push the power botton to restart" and do it, but when it restart the console start to stuck at switch logo, i didn't do a backup before, i dont know what to do, pls help. and if i use a backup of another console, would it solucione the problem? that is the reason because i quoted you

this is kind of scaring me away from installing atmosphere/cfw

aps1439

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
had a similar issue and did everything posted here and nothing..... then tried the recovering by using manual downgrade method on sdsetup com with firmware version 5.1.0 and my switch was revived..... i tried with 6.2, 6.1, 6.0 and nothing only worked with 5.1 after getting it to work you can use choidujour nx to get to desired version

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone,

I'm a noob when it comes to hacking, and I think I bricked a friend's console.

Console came with firmware 4.1.0, I tried using SX OS Pro with a 128gb sd card on exFAT, but the console asked me to update, which I didn't.

Upon restart it got stuck on the switch logo. What I've tried:

1. booting with the sd card in, with SX OS, on CFW => stuck on switch logo
2. booting with the sd card in, with SX OS, on Original FW => stuck on switch logo
3. booting without the sd card => stuck on switch logo.
4. copying the SX OS files on a 32gb fat32 sd card and trying to boot from there => stuck on switch logo.

My computer detects it on TegraRcmGui, and I can inject all payloads, so I did a NAND Backup (I think it was too late for that though).

I also obtained the BIS keys using biskeydump.

What can I try at this point? Keep in mind that I'm a noob...

If I can't get it to work again I'll just reimburse the guy, lesson learned for sure!

Your answers would be much appreciated, thank you in advance!

Hey OP if you still have the console can you send me a photo of the back of the console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof