Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, here's the deal.
http://www.gamekool.com/freeshipping-aceka...nfqc265r8gp28h5

Hehe, get it ^-^;
Anyways, so from what I've read, this is a good batch. Has anyone ordered from them recently and can post a Youtube video or something for me with proof that it's a legit AK2i. (Funny how that works, "Legit" flashcard.)? I'm just kind of concerned. I don't want to buy a fake D:

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've bought one from them just a week ago.
I can guarantee you that it's authentic, HWID 81 as it should be.

Good choice of site too, great price, and free shipping takes but 7 days.

D

Deleted-247497

RupeeClock said:
I've bought one from them just a week ago.
I can guarantee you that it's authentic, HWID 81 as it should be.

Good choice of site too, great price, and free shipping takes but 7 days.

yup exact same thing i got from them works perfect

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mkay.
I'm most likely going to order from here then
smile.gif

Has anyone had any concerns with Gamekool? I hear they send out small gifts if they get your shipping wrong or anything o-o.

Also, I might as well ask this; Can you guys recommend me some themes? Also, can you switch themes without a computer? (Like on an R4 where you press select.)

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are loads of good themes on the acekard official website thats where i get mine they work on akaio, and you can put loads of difrent themes in the skin folder and change them through the akaio options menu

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered from them... not too happy that a day after I placed my order (On April 1st), this appears on the front page:
QUOTE said:
02.04.2010:Due to Hongkong Post will on holiday from April 2- April 6.Your parcel will be delayed to April 7.Thank you for your understanding.

A little heads up a few days before the holiday would have been nice, but it's not THAT big of a deal and I won't let it impact my opinion of them provided everything else goes smoothly.
When I originally bought my real R4, it was just before they recalled/ran out of the spring loaded ones and I ended up waiting over a month (with NO mention of a delay or if I would get my item) from Divineo.com

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
I just ordered from them... not too happy that a day after I placed my order (On April 1st), this appears on the front page:
QUOTE said:
02.04.2010:Due to Hongkong Post will on holiday from April 2- April 6.Your parcel will be delayed to April 7.Thank you for your understanding.

A little heads up a few days before the holiday would have been nice, but it's not THAT big of a deal and I won't let it impact my opinion of them provided everything else goes smoothly.
When I originally bought my real R4, it was just before they recalled/ran out of the spring loaded ones and I ended up waiting over a month (with NO mention of a delay or if I would get my item) from Divineo.com
It's not Gamekool's fault, actually this Hongkong post holiday is sure to affect a lot of other flashcart resellers too.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Gamekool is legit? I read some bad things about this site on other forums, so I was always a bit hesitant.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iamthemilkman said:
So Gamekool is legit? I read some bad things about this site on other forums, so I was always a bit hesitant.
Can you show me posts?

I've ordered from them twice before, they've been very good.
They're also on Acekard's list of resellers.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've ordered an iEDGE(Few months ago) from them and its perfectly legit and still working and 2 days ago I got my Acekard 2i from them, I can assure you mine is:
Hw81
No Actel Chip
No Spring
No error in akAIO 1.6 RC2

BatousaiJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's where I got mine as well.

I had some problems with the memory cards but the cart itself is legit and works as it should.

Low price and pretty fast shipping, considering it came from China.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
It's not Gamekool's fault, actually this Hongkong post holiday is sure to affect a lot of other flashcart resellers too.
Well... it's their fault for not notifying people about it earlier.
But I mean, at least they DID let us know about the delay, which is better than Divineo.

And like I said, it won't have any effect on my opinion of them unless they screw something up.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its Hongkong post fault for not letting anyone know before March 31st on there website. Besides I doubt Gamekool will go on Hongkong posts website everyday to check if there is a holiday or something.

Anyways Gamekool does have real Acekard 2i's. I asked them about 1-2 weeks ago for them to check there latest batches and see if it worked with AKAIO 1.6RC1 and it did. Plus I know they are trustworthy since I know them myself plus, I know lots off people who got flashcarts from them such as one off my friend, The Pink Cat Boy recently got a Supercard DSonei from them. Plus I also do raffles on GBAtemp.net with Gamekool, latest raffle is here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218...p;#entry2724212 . Gamekool is 100% safe and trustworthy.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another great thing about them was that they said it will take 2 weeks for my AK2i to arrive, but it only took 1 so their shipping is fast

duboisbrian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don't by from game cool there are many other places

game kool first time ordering from them i ordered 3 acekard 2i

and what do i get 1 acekard 2i and 2 acekard 2.1

now been days since iv herd from customer service and when they do reply they don't solve your problem its just some email to waste more time and drag it out like did you check it YES I fricken checked it lol then wait another 5 days to get another response

they try and waste so much time till you get so annoyed and just give up

anyways iv order easily 20 time each from focal price and deal extreme NEVER once did the screw up my order like this

buy someone where else for sure try http://www.ndscardsale.com/product/Acekard...Si-NDSi-DS-Lite

i think this is the new deal extreme site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT