Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Don't worry BM your supporters from North of the Border have arrived! Sadly it was just me, every one else was busy eating Canadian bacon.

Some points I'd like to make on the issue.

Who does Uzra think he is? I mean c'mon.

From now on when ever "He who should not be named, cause its such a stupid name" is mentioned I will utter 1000 tiny curses of tiny misfortunes upon him ex "May he stub his toe on many pieces of heavy furniture" or "I hope you lose something of modest value for a unspecified period of time, annd may you be discomforted by it"

Also breaking news "Jesus to go on forgiviness strike in support of BM" Well old folks hope to God you don't die before BM gets his pdfs......cause guess what, no forgiviness, no eternal kingdom of heaven

Also Uzra smells.

Like Cabbage.....

Dipped in pee....

The pee is cursed......by an dead indian with BO.........who was marinated in skunk juice...and permeated with toxic gases(AKA uzra's breath)

That is all.

WAIT MORE BREAKING NEWS!

This just in Tom, Muslims discover that it was infact not eating delicious bacon was the sin all along. In just one night the chief import in the middle east has gone from Air conditioners to bacon.......Will these trends continue tom? Or is bacon just a flash in the pan.....

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Moots said:
Don't worry BM your supporters from North of the Border have arrived! Sadly it was just me, every one else was busy eating Canadian bacon.

Some points I'd like to make on the issue.

Who does Uzra think he is? I mean c'mon.

From now on when ever "He who should not be named, cause its such a stupid name" is mentioned I will utter 1000 tiny curses of tiny misfortunes upon him ex "May he stub his toe on many pieces of heavy furniture" or "I hope you lose something of modest value for a unspecified period of time, annd may you be discomforted by it"

Also breaking news "Jesus to go on forgiviness strike in support of BM" Well old folks hope to God you don't die before BM gets his pdfs......cause guess what, no forgiviness, no eternal kingdom of heaven

Also Uzra smells.

Like Cabbage.....

Dipped in pee....

The pee is cursed......by an dead indian with BO.........who was marinated in skunk juice...and permeated with toxic gases(AKA uzra's breath)

That is all.

WAIT MORE BREAKING NEWS!

This just in Tom, Muslims discover that it was infact not eating delicious bacon was the sin all along. In just one night the chief import in the middle east has gone from Air conditioners to bacon.......Will these trends continue tom? Or is bacon just a flash in the pan.....

I lol'd

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol ok its 630 am here ive been up all night Bob Evil has the PDF's and are sending to me now WOOT!

so the strike is over BUT If you want to be added in the office thats ok post a pic i will add you later on today!

as for Bob Evil

Bob Evil you have accumulated 10 bacon pennies *

* This offer is restricted for people with the name Bob Evil if your name is Bob Evil you get nothing
Offer only valid in Bonevania and Artic Circle.

BOB RULES!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1