Android USB Device not Recognized

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck? My new Xperia Play was working just fine the other day, now it keeps giving me this error for some reason.

Tried different USB slots, uninstalling it (For some reason it wont let me re-install the drivers), and even using different programs that might force a USB connection (Like the PC companion Sony has)

Never had this issue once in 2 years with a Droid Eris....

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
What the heck? My new Xperia Play was working just fine the other day, now it keeps giving me this error for some reason.

Tried different USB slots, uninstalling it (For some reason it wont let me re-install the drivers), and even using different programs that might force a USB connection (Like the PC companion Sony has)

Tried a system restore?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
dgwillia said:

Tried a system restore?

Guess i can try that, havent had any changes or anything though :wtf:. Not sure why it would just suddenly crap out

Didnt change a thing =/

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the drivers did get corrupted. Ended up using Advanced System Care and doing a scan, after i rebooted my computer everything reinstalled and worked fine.

Thanks for the suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?