Nera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
I'm having some problems with the USB loader, I've had a usb loader for a pretty long time now, and everything worked fine, untill I messed up something.
I tried to run The legend of zelda skyward sword, which gave me some green screen for 5 secs and then took me back to the menu screen.
So I thought I needed some update, and I downloaded the newest cIOS(i think it's the newest,something called cIOS v7 Installer v3.1).
Something must've gone wrong, because no matter what usb loader i boot, I always get some error saying it cant find my USB drive(I've tried both USB ports).
I also tried the newest USB loader GX which gave me the same error.
And I just figured out that the returning to the menu was probably due to the face that i've never played a motion plus game before so I needed to watch that instructional video(or whatever it is).
So anyone who can help me fix this?

Thanks in advance
Nera

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try reinstalling the cIOS d2x v7 (or v8 beta r41).
Maybe the installer did something wrong, I've read users saying 3.1 is not a good version to use and recommended 2.x.
I also had a problem myself (but I don't know if it was the fault of cIOS or installer : Launching a game through cIOS deleted the SYSCONF's wiimote info).

If it used to work, it's not a problem with your Wii, you need to reinstall the cIOS/rehack your wii.

About zelda, yeah it was just the motion+ video to watch.

Nera

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for your reply, i tried reinstalling it however but that still didn't work
then I tried a diffrent USB stick, and all off the sudden it worked?
The compatability with usb devices must've changed, i think?
But anyway, It works now!

Thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...