• Likes 48

ROROFOU

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In English please.
Good evening,
I'm sure you can help me. In the image below, with the tab at the top middle highlighted, we have this display. Me, with the same tab, I only have three games displayed, in close-up. I would like my Wii to display the same thing with this tab.
Is it possible without installing themes, perhaps by modifying the settings, that my Wii gives me this display?
For information, I have 89 games.

Attachments

• affichage3.jpg
    affichage3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening,
I'm sure you can help me. In the image below, with the tab at the top middle highlighted, we have this display. Me, with the same tab, I only have three games displayed, in close-up. I would like my Wii to display the same thing with this tab.
Is it possible without installing themes, perhaps by modifying the settings, that my Wii gives me this display?
For information, I have 89 games.
From what i understand only 3 games show up regardless of what UI layout option you choose, right?
First make sure you're using the latest version of usbloadergx.
On pc, use WiiBackupManager and set it to load the games that're on your usb drive, if they show up there, all of them, check one of the missing ones (that didn't show up on usbloadergx) and check its hash (md5). If it passes that means the game file is good to use. If the game failed the check means it's corrupt, and could be a reason (not saying the reason) why it's not showing.
Now if WiiBackupManager only sees those 3 games too and not all the others, means naming of the game folders isn't correct. You can do it manually or just transfer those files with WiiBackupManager to your usb drive and they'll have the correct naming after.
Whatever usb drive you're using (flash or ext hdd) should atleast make your games appear in USBLoaderGX, however whether all of them will work or not is a separate matter (if you're using a usb flash drive)..
I'd also like to ask you to post a syscheck, you could be missing some softmods for all we know..

ROROFOU

Trophies
XP
Country
France
no no. All my 89 games are present. It's just that I would like to see two lines of games appear, with this tab.

Attachments

• de4cd87.jpg
    de4cd87.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 1

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no. All my 89 games are present. It's just that I would like to see two lines of games appear, with this tab.
Have you tried clicking the tab again? I know you can cycle through the different views to get what you want. If coughing multiple times on the tab didn't do it, let me know and I will figure it out on mine and let you know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.