• Views 7,224,598
  • Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This thread is so huge, that I was drowned in it and will ask my question any way:

I want the loader to load the covers etc. from my USB drive. Do I change the path to USB:/images/ etc or something else?

I have 3 partitions on the drive, the first is WBFS, the second is FAT32 for covers and stuff and the third is NTFS.

Edit: Ignore my stupid question as it was already described in the manual
shy.gif

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarfish said:
This thread is so huge, that I was drowned in it and will ask my question any way:

I want the loader to load the covers etc. from my USB drive. Do I change the path to USB:/images/ etc or something else?

I have 3 partitions on the drive, the first is WBFS, the second is FAT32 for covers and stuff and the third is NTFS.

Yes. USB:/images/ - Surprised you didn't just try that first
smile.gif

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know and atm you replied I saw that it's in the manual too. Lets just say that I'm very tired and need to go to bed but thanks for answering
wink.gif
The reason that I wanted to be sure was that I'm too lazy to change the full path (with the channel version R516 I believe) its not possible to just change SD in USB. You have to remove the whole path and retype it. Dont know if thats different in later versions.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up Resident Evil Archives at Walmart. Will test and post results shortly...

***Update***
Boots and plays fine with r549 / cIOS 38 rev12 / anti002 fix ON / 002 fix ON
Will test other configs in the morning...

P.S. I was excited when I heard about the widescreen support...until I played it and realized that it forced 4:3 with no option to stretch. Definitely sucks since I have a widescreen tv. I recommend staying with the gamecube version if you have it (unless for some reason you still have a 4:3 tv
tongue.gif
)

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
murfMan said:
ok so according to this http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/news/anti002fixoption

ghostbusters will work under usb-loader GX rev546 and cios rev10?

can anyone confirm this before i go and get ghostbusters?
Yes, I have Ghostbusters and Indy working on 456 and rev10. I originally had rev13a, but downgraded because I had to turn off the wii before starting another game. I have no problems at all with rev 10.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I have ghostbusters working with rev 550 and cIOS rev 10.
Settings used (in the loader settings, not the settings you get after you click on the game and there's the spinning disc on screen):

video: autopatch
002 fix yes
anti 002 yes

and it works! try this way.

denpanosekai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
denpanosekai said:
Hooya said:
denpanosekai said:
Do you guys have any idea if USB Loader can ever fix the games that don't recognize Wiimote input such as Castlevania Judgment and Illvelo? If I'm not mistaken, these games became broken after 1.1 but I don't think anyone ever bothered to look at the cause.

I have not had an issue with Castlevania Judgment with cIOS10 or higher using USB Loader GX.

Right. I'm using v13a, w/ GX 550. The compatibility Wiki for Castlevania states the same problem I'm experiencing, so... I'm not alone with this.

Bumping my problem since this thread moves so fast. Should I try reverting to cIOS12? 10?

Also I encountered a severe code dump with r550. I was toying in the Sound options (no MP3s on SD card). I think I tried to scroll the (empty) page and it crashed on me. Hopefully this is enough info for devs to look into.

xtermin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PWNS indeed!!!
loosing the pointer every now and than seems to happen randomly though no biggy
by the way random...is there a way to make the bg music play randomly at start up or is this just another ridiculous nicknackaddonidea??
thx guys and keep up the good work love this loader!!!!!

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tried several cIOSES and now I'm back on rev10...
Mostly all games work for me with GX Loader r550.
Except those like MK,MOHH2....

Ghostbusters, Indy (except fate of atlantis), BoomBlox, DKJB work...

Problem is, one game doesn't work when the AntiFix is turned on.
or one works with both fixes enabled.
tried several setting-combinations... non worked for all games.
So I have to set the "GameLoad-Setup" and the "Game-Settings" for every single game.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terryforever said:
terryforever said:
(sry for my english)

i think i need some help here,
i'm using rev543 now for the ghostbuster,
thing really work fine,
but now the problem is the Forwarders,
after i use the r543, the Forwarders got some problem,
if give me black screen when i select it at the wii menu, sometime it work n load my Harddisk,
but mostly it just doesnt load, depend on luck,
when it black screen, i unplug the hd, the usbloader gx select screen will appear,
n ask me like using cios 222, or 249, then i select one, n it say cant detect my hd,
n ask me to reformat it. but if i load the gx from HBC, is no problem at all.
i have try the latest forwarders, also the same,
just how/what do i need to solve this problem?

y there isnt anyone that answer me??
for now, i downgrade my GX back to R469 with forwarder dated 6/6,

i cant get the 16/6 forwarder work n the r5xx also.

i using cIOS 36 rev10.
should i update something for the latest version to work for me?
OR should i get my HD format by 2 partition? one FAT one WBF??

Next time you boot the loader (try r549 or r550) and get the black screen, sit and wait rather than immediately unplugging your hard drive. When you update your forwarder it may do this to you. Wait...wait....wait...wait a little more...and the loader will slowly start to boot up bit by bit. It will give you the cIOS option. Make your selection and then the "can't detect harddrive" screen will pop up. NOW you can unplug the HD, count to five, and plug it back in. Now to be safe, when the loader finally boots up, do a full shutdown and reboot before you play any games.

And try to be more patient. Everyone has different issues here because very few people have their Wii set up EXACTLY the same way. Some of us are busy trying to figure out how to help people and some of us are just asking for help...

LusKereN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a saw link in this thread somewhere, pretty hard to find again.. It was a link to a program, so that i could stop my Maxtor Hdd from "spin-down" causing a game to freeze..

I hope someone knows the link, and will reply.

AND THX FOR A AWESOME LOADER.

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to use the Configurable USB Loader (I still do, don't worry oggzee
tongue.gif
) but this looks so good that I'm probably going to have to switch.
Plus this is much more updated than the Configurable USB Loader (no offense oggzee
tongue.gif
).

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
this loader quite simply pwnz all other loaders...its sexy, easy to use, feature packed and most of all its updated like 12458 times a day lol

if theres a fault, its fixed pretty much straight away.

a background update check would be nice however maybe on launch, but if you were using 222 this would cause errors i believe.

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
Ok, but nobody got it working on Rev10?? Does Rev12 break previously installed Wii Menu USB HD Channels the way 13a does?

Break what channel? Mine didn't break on 13a

It broke previous installed USB game channels I made with WBFS Manager. Went back to Rev10 and now they work.

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I too noticed the pointer being out of position. This was on R516 so I dont know if it's fixed yet.
Problem over here seems to be that if I don't use the controller for a little while it's 'off' and you should push a button. I think that the loader resets the drawing of the pointer to the center of the screen while the position of your pointer is at the place you left it when it was turned 'off'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme