• Replies 29,383
  • Likes 48

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sorry is this a stupid question but plz answer to it .I want to create a channel for the loader if i use the forwadder wad that is is the post is it safe to use it ,cuz i am in 4.1u whith cios38 rev13 .Im asking this cuz i read somewhere that the wads are not region free is this true??
Thanks for ur answer.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wimu said:
Sorry is this a stupid question but plz answer to it .I want to create a channel for the loader if i use the forwadder wad that is is the post is it safe to use it ,cuz i am in 4.1u whith cios38 rev13 .Im asking this cuz i read somewhere that the wads are not region free is this true??
Thanks for ur answer.

Should be fine. Just make sure that you use waninkoko's nand loader when making the wad as comex's will not boot for you.
Ideally, you should use an older channel wad to inject into using wanin's nand loader just to be safe.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
0ld8oy said:
wimu said:
Thanks for ur answer.

Should be fine. Just make sure that you use waninkoko's nand loader when making the wad as comex's will not boot for you.
Ideally, you should use an older channel wad to inject into using wanin's nand loader just to be safe.

whatss this nand loader and where would you get it from???

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
0ld8oy said:
wimu said:
Thanks for ur answer.

whatss this nand loader and where would you get it from???

it should be included in wadder. also, as i forgot to mention to the other guy, there is a line in the source that has to be modified before compiling a channel dol. check the readmii for details.

wimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
sorry but u don understand me Old8oy i was talking if install the wad from DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol) MediaFire Mirror in the first post is it safe ?not that i want to create my own maybe i don explain myself correctly.
Thanks for your really quick reply

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wimu said:
sorry but u don understand me Old8oy i was talking if install the wad from DOWLOAD Forwarder (Target: SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol) MediaFire Mirror in the first post is it safe ?not that i want to create my own maybe i don explain myself correctly.
Thanks for your really quick reply

If you are asking if the forwarder is safe, yes it is.

ATRochie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running rev713 with waninkoko CIOS38REV14, and all games that use alt-dols are not working. I have tried running dol from SD and dol from disk, and they don't load. These games include Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Medal Of Honor Heroes 2, Red Steel, etc. Anybody have these games working with similar setup or do I need to go back to 13a, or do i need to go back to rev670 or so, because 1 month ago all these worked well. Please help.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATRochie said:
I'm running rev713 with waninkoko CIOS38REV14, and all games that use alt-dols are not working. I have tried running dol from SD and dol from disk, and they don't load. These games include Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Medal Of Honor Heroes 2, Red Steel, etc. Anybody have these games working with similar setup or do I need to go back to 13a, or do i need to go back to rev670 or so, because 1 month ago all these worked well. Please help.

If you went from 670 to 713 then you should delete your config files and try again. If you came from any other revision, you should try deleting your config files.

D

Deleted-119707

Pop006 said:
One suggestion I would like it make....
When you click on a game to lauch it, you can click the name to rename it...
but in the rename if you want to fix the first letter of a Game Name, you have to erase the entire name.
How about making it so you can click the "curser" in between letters

Example: I load on Disney Think Fast, but it showed up as "DisneyThinkFast"
Because of my OCD when it comes to think like this i wanted to add in the spaces.
but to do this I had to erase it back to Disney and then type in the rest
only a minor change, and i know i can do it from WBFS Manager 2.5 on the pc, but thats my 2 cents
smile.gif

p.s. AMAZING loader btw, love love love it!
i agree with this suggestion.
BUT, its not really hard renaming it via wbfs manager.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since recent revisions the titles.txt titles wont show up, its supposed to get it from WiiTDB.zip also and that dont work either, i deleted my config files etc. still nothing, the synopsis and all that shows up right. Any suggestions, ive read through the readmii and FAQ etc. several times :/

D

Deleted-119707

Skater4599 said:
Ever since recent revisions the titles.txt titles wont show up, its supposed to get it from WiiTDB.zip also and that dont work either, i deleted my config files etc. still nothing, the synopsis and all that shows up right. Any suggestions, ive read through the readmii and FAQ etc. several times :/

i believe titles.txt was replaced wiitdb.zip. i dont use it. i want the titles.txt back. but its not really anything on top of my list.

just rename yor games manually.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
Skater4599 said:

i believe titles.txt was replaced wiitdb.zip. i dont use it. i want the titles.txt back. but its not really anything on top of my list.

just rename yor games manually.

I tried deleting titles.txt and only using wiitdb.zip and i checked the xml file inside it the title shows correct, for example "Wii Sports" instead of PARTY PACK for REVOLUTION or w/e it is. thanks for the reply, but id really rather not rename them on the WBFS as ive heard it can cause problems with some games on some loaders and i want to keep the original game intact as much as possible as i pull them off the WBFS to burn them on a disc

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I can't be expected to read almost 500 pages so which Cios is better for USB Loader GX right now I'm using rev 13b and it works fine but I heard that rev 14 gets rid of that annoying bug of restarting wii and doing something to the HDD but some games don't work with it which ones better?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found a problem for me anyways. When the wii is in widescreen mode and boot form preloader on my tv it shows the loading screen and the grid mode is compressed and has room on both sides. But on my brothers tv the tv shows a blue screen that skips the loading screen and the boxart is not compressed. So I thank the loading screen changes the location of the grid mode boxarts. Thanks to everyone for making this loader I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

piberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I can't be expected to read almost 500 pages so which Cios is better for USB Loader GX right now I'm using rev 13b and it works fine but I heard that rev 14 gets rid of that annoying bug of restarting wii and doing something to the HDD but some games don't work with it which ones better?
try hermes cios 222
i'm able to play SSBB flawlessly with it instead of 38 rev 14
smile.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:

Did you go into the GUI settings and turn XML titles on?

QUOTE(Royusmc @ Aug 11 2009, 10:56 PM) I have found a problem for me anyways. When the wii is in widescreen mode and boot form preloader on my tv it shows the loading screen and the grid mode is compressed and has room on both sides. But on my brothers tv the tv shows a blue screen that skips the loading screen and the boxart is not compressed. So I thank the loading screen changes the location of the grid mode boxarts. Thanks to everyone for making this loader I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Are you using a custom theme or loading any files from USB? If so, test without the custom theme and also test running from SD. Your results would be helpful in correcting the problem.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering... how comes that I cannot see the battery status of my Wiimote like pictured ? I only see how much space is left on my drive and how many games I have installed.

I downloaded USB Loader GX from the official site: Link

Any advice would be nice.
Thanks.

piberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just wondering... how comes that I cannot see the battery status of my Wiimote like pictured ? I only see how much space is left on my drive and how many games I have installed.
press home button and you will see the battery status
smile.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know this... but it is displayed in the GUI of USB Loader GX... and it isnt displayed on mine. Also, I did not have to unlock the program...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo