icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cheech794 said:
I am having a problem with the v1.0 release.
Whenever i change the theme from inside the loader and i go back to the main screen it retains some of the properties (background, theme.txt settings) from the previous theme used, but it still changes the other things.

Example: I have a theme in- sd:/theme/w1/
and i change it to- sd:/theme/w2/
in the page 2 settings.
Once i go back to see it both themes have crossed over.

It's been fixed.Just download the latest dol file which is 318.

http://wii.spiffy360.com/getfile.php?rev=72

V1.0 was dol 311 i believe.

Godflesh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
quick question ... I had an old forwarder channel installed on my wii one with light brown / orange color in the logo etc ...now I deleted the wad few weeks ago so I couldn't uninstall the channel through wadmanager ....so I deleted the channel through the "wii's channels section" ...now my question is:

Does this completely remove the channel like it would through a Wadmanager uninstall or do I have to search for the wad again and properly uninstall it through Wadmanager??

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone has been able to run De Blob (R6BP78 - R6BX78 - R6BE78) Even with a DVD inside, its get stuck at "loading..." screen used to work until R318 but doesnt now.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
marinos35 said:
Code:
318:ÂÂÂÂ Change themes right when theme path is altered.ÂÂNot really tested, but it should work.

QUOTE(cheech794 @ May 11 2009, 11:49 PM) I am having a problem with the v1.0 release.
Whenever i change the theme from inside the loader and i go back to the main screen it retains some of the properties (background, theme.txt settings) from the previous theme used, but it still changes the other things.

in the page 2 settings.
Why do I bother posting changelogs if no one reads them?

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r322.dol

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
where everything plus elfs go
tongue.gif

Changes since v1.0 (316)
Code:
322:ÂÂÂÂ *Fixed BUG: cIOS selected in the GameSettings wasnt loaded before gamestart! Now
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ it should work fine and fix some freezer inside games. ( issue 217 , 227)
321:ÂÂÂÂ Set up 3rd tab in settings screen for any other settings.ÂÂAdded new images for tabs.(NeoRame).
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Did some housekeeping with the code.
320:ÂÂÂÂ Fixed thi Install-Bug ... i think
319:ÂÂÂÂ *change the keyboard graphics for more wii-ish look
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ *delete keyboard_mediumkey_over.png and keyboard_largekey_over.png
318:ÂÂÂÂ Change themes right when theme path is altered.ÂÂNot really tested, but it should work.
317:ÂÂÂÂ Fixed the scrollbar better with the cursor when dragging it.
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Tested fine with 30, 60, 150, and 200 in the gamelist.

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiMonkey said:
I have snippped bits from a few usb loader themes and come up with this but could somebody please help me and tell me the coords for this image
loader.png

so i could use it with this
Thanks

That looks like the theme I created for the Ultimate USB Loader. My original one is here...
photousbloader.png

biggrin.gif

boccman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the new USB Loader GX v1.0 (im using r322) not have the cover download feature?...the last revision i used (cant remember) it worked fine. I would click on the cover and it would prompt for download...Thank in advance...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
boccman said:
Does the new USB Loader GX v1.0 (im using r322) not have the cover download feature?...the last revision i used (cant remember) it worked fine. I would click on the cover and it would prompt for download...Thank in advance...

Downloading is now locked. So first unlock it by entering the password in the options menu.

boccman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks...worked perfectly...whats funny is that i thought about that but when i unlocked the loader. the prompt box only said "install, rename and delete are unlocked" so i didnt try again..lol...thanks again...

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godflesh said:
quick question ... I had an old forwarder channel installed on my wii one with light brown / orange color in the logo etc ...now I deleted the wad few weeks ago so I couldn't uninstall the channel through wadmanager ....so I deleted the channel through the "wii's channels section" ...now my question is:

Does this completely remove the channel like it would through a Wadmanager uninstall or do I have to search for the wad again and properly uninstall it through Wadmanager??

Slightly off topic but...Custom wads always have to be deleted through Wad Manager. Otherwise they do not actually get deleted and still use up blocks.

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys,

I've been out of the scene for several months and the last thing I have is the Wiigator Backup Launcher 003 Gamma.

I would like to try the 1.0 release out now but thought I'd ask you guys a few questions.

1. If I install cIOS rev9 will it overwrite the cIOS I'm using for Gamma? As I just want to play around with setting up an external USB drive I don't want to kill my gamma functionality and possibly get the wife pissed.
smile.gif

2. What do you suggest as a forwarder as I don't want to load into HBC to run USB Iso Loader GX? So if I choose a forwarder it is basically creating a Channel that is linked to the USB Iso Loader GX? Then every time I d/l a new revision I can just save it over the prior .dol file and not worry.

3. I'm confused about Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface. Is he using this version and just changing the theme to have coverflow?

4. I've disabled my wifi since using Gamma. But you guys seem to fully d/l covers, etc without any fear. How are you protecting your wii from updating?

Thanks if you can help me out guys!

Hyaku Shiki

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
Slightly off topic but...Custom wads always have to be deleted through Wad Manager. Otherwise they do not actually get deleted and still use up blocks.

Is there a way to tell if there are any that didnt get deleted by wad manager?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hyaku Shiki said:
Hi Guys,

I've been out of the scene for several months and the last thing I have is the Wiigator Backup Launcher 003 Gamma.

I would like to try the 1.0 release out now but thought I'd ask you guys a few questions.

1. If I install cIOS rev9 will it overwrite the cIOS I'm using for Gamma? As I just want to play around with setting up an external USB drive I don't want to kill my gamma functionality and possibly get the wife pissed.
smile.gif

2. What do you suggest as a forwarder as I don't want to load into HBC to run USB Iso Loader GX? So if I choose a forwarder it is basically creating a Channel that is linked to the USB Iso Loader GX? Then every time I d/l a new revision I can just save it over the prior .dol file and not worry.

3. I'm confused about Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface. Is he using this version and just changing the theme to have coverflow?

4. I've disabled my wifi since using Gamma. But you guys seem to fully d/l covers, etc without any fear. How are you protecting your wii from updating?

Thanks if you can help me out guys!

Hyaku Shiki

1: Yes it will override it,but gamma will still work just fine.It if messes gamma up then just reinstall the older cios and it will override the new one.

2:Theres only a few forwarders out for the new gx loader and yes your right about it.Just replace the old dol file with the new one on the sd card.

3: No idea

4: We're not.Its highly not likely that nintendo will force an update.Its been in their terms and conditions since 3.4 but yet when 4.0 came out no one got a forced update without accepting it first.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah.. look at your tickets.

Posts merged

3. no, it's a different project.
4. you don't need to have wiiconnect 24 on... the covers will be downloaded without having to turn it on.

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
marinos35 said:
Code:

QUOTE(cheech794 @ May 11 2009, 11:49 PM) I am having a problem with the v1.0 release.

in the page 2 settings.
Why do I bother posting changelogs if no one reads them?

Sorry Marinos, i was going through the pages and i must have missed it. Thanks though
yay.gif

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dlxowhd said:
yeah.. look at your tickets.

Posts merged

3. no, it's a different project.
4. you don't need to have wiiconnect 24 on... the covers will be downloaded without having to turn it on.

I disabled WiiConnect 24 upon using Gamma. Are you saying that the Wii can still access the internet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3