Hacking Question User Play History Editing/Deleting

ruyor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TL;DR Has anyone figured out how to edit or delete a user's local play history on the Switch without being online yet?

Explanation: I have a Switch for modding/homebrew only that I keep locked behind 90DNS until I need to update games. I tried out a video NSP a while back and found out they actually record time in play history on the user page for some reason, no other homebrew NSPs I've tried do that. Here's the problem: Now that those are in my play history, there's a much higher chance of my HackSwitch being banned when I disable 90DNS and try to update games. I've already tried deleting the play log save from my NAND, but they're still there on my userpage somehow. I can't use the option to delete it in friend settings, or delete the user, or even format the console because that requires being online. I just want to either edit or wipe the play history of this specific user while offline to prevent it from uploading custom NSP info to Nintendo.

ruyor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fired up HacDiskMount and deleted F0, A1, A2, and even A3 for good measure as it looks like it's also related to Play Report. Still showing the history on my user page. Is it tied to the user save itself maybe?

---Edit---

Also got rid of 81 and 82. Friend list icons are blank now, but that's it. I have a verified NAND dump, so I plan to keep poking at it until something breaks or I see results.

---Edit---

In case anyone was wondering, this is what you get if you delete the account database (0x8000000000000010):

VVRnusR.jpg

---Edit---

Deleting the user database doesn't force you to create a new user, just leaves you with "wwwww" and that disappears the second you do make a user. All saves for games themselves will stay on the system and are able to be backed up, but Checkpoint is unable to see the user info for them as the user they're linked to no longer exists. Creating a user with the same name as before does not link to the old user information.

---Edit---

The question no longer matters, this system is banned already, lol

Last edited by ruyor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Yea