Shawn ShyGuy

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
Hey, long story short, I've had a Magic Joy Box for a while now, its always worked on my PS3, but recently I updated the drivers on PC and ever since, it doesn't work on my PS3 anymore.
Did the update mess up the device itself? Is there a way to "downgrade" the device if the update applied to it, or any way to get it working again on PS3? Hopefully someone else has been here and can help, and if so, thank you.

For the record, I tried gamecube, dualshock 1, and xbox controllers on it, all alone and in combination, none of them worked. GCN and PS1 used to work, I don't remember if they worked both at the same time but they both worked individually before i updated the drivers.

loveShmups

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think that your update of the drivers, on your PC change anything with your Magic Joy Box (You changed drivers... not firmware here ..).
I smell a "bad connection" problem. I'm using - for years now - some dielectric oil. It's a specific oil that can used on any electronical devise : usb keys, cables, etc.
The other problem can come from... the Magic Joy Box. I used to have 2 Magic Joy Boxs at home.... one isn't working anymore.... i guess this is only a cheap Taiwanese device....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH