THE *Original* 1 Man Army
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know that this is a noob question, but nonetheless I MUST KNOW.

So basically I went onto wifi for Black version to get my liberty pass and whenever you go on wifi with a DS game it saves some wifi settings and ask u to use this system when connecting to wifi.

All I'd like to know is if I am going to have an issue with wifi once the 3ds comes out and i use that instead of my antique DS?

Z

Zorua

10_0ARMY said:

So basically I went onto wifi for Black version to get my liberty pass and whenever you go on wifi with a DS game it saves some wifi settings and ask u to use this system when connecting to wifi.

All I'd like to know is if I am going to have an issue with wifi once the 3ds comes out and i use that instead of my antique DS?

Only the friends that you've registered in the Pal Pad will go away. Nothing else.

Ryosin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:

I'm not sure if this will work between DS and 3DS, but when I bought my Lite I was able to transfer my Wifi settings from the phat (connection settings, game-system links, etc).
The first time I connected to WFC on the Lite it went along as if I had still been using the original DS, friend codes intact and not asking me to use the same system.
If we don't get such an option within the 3DS' native wifi settings, I'm sure if you booted the wifi settings through a game such as Mario Kart or Pokemon you'd be able to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...