ROM Hack Discussion Using Pre-Existing Cheats Format With Atmosphere CFW (Tutorial)

Did The Cheats Worked For You ?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

PTor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
you dont . read my tutorial again ihave updated it with recent information as promised , you can use latset nightly buid of Edizon to get the build_ID :) just read the thing again :P
Got it working now, thanks a lot! I changed the build id but it still wasn't working until I changed it all to lowercase. It seems that if you name the txt file with uppercase letters it doesn't work.

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, thanks for the tutorial.

Question about games with no cheats; is there a tutorial on how to create new?

Like for example, RemiLore is not part of the EdiZon or Atmosphere list.... so i can create a new tid folder and grab the build id from nightly EdiZon, but how do i create my own .txt file or something to figure out new cheats for it

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey, thanks for the tutorial.

Question about games with no cheats; is there a tutorial on how to create new?

Like for example, RemiLore is not part of the EdiZon or Atmosphere list.... so i can create a new tid folder and grab the build id from nightly EdiZon, but how do i create my own .txt file or something to figure out new cheats for it
So you need search for offsets and than create em cheats . Actualy pre-existing documentation exists out there , if you get what i mean

In any case search for values in Edizon and narrow down adresses is the key to start from there.

there Base adress and Heap adress cheats variants etc , things getting into learn to hack :P

Last edited by KuranKu,
Reactions: HoTsHoTz79

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So here's a quick question, will this only work if i'm running atmosphere? Or would it also work if i'm running ReiNX while still having the atmosphere folder inside my SD card?

EDIT: Never mind, for some reason Edizon wont even boot with ReiNX. So here is a different issue:I added BOTW cheats to my SD card but when i open EdiZon they aren't there. I press Y to open the cheat menu, i see the icon for BOTW but nothing is there, BTW, the buildID is what exactly? The name of the .txt file that's on the github?

EDIT 2: SUCCESS! I realized what my error was, i was putting the text file inside the tittle id folder without creating a cheats folder first. Now another question is, are the available cheats only the ones on the github?. There is a very specific one i want for BOTW, well 2 actually, and the provided file doesn't have them

Last edited by Ashura66,

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I have tried some of the games with pre-existing cheats and they worked except for one, BOTW. I'm guessing it has something to do with the buildID, so like the others are asking, any way we can view/know what the buildID for our game is. My BOTW cartridge is JAP with the latest update. If anyone knows how to see it, or can provide me with the right buildID, I'd really be grateful.

ReikaRin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have tried some of the games with pre-existing cheats and they worked except for one, BOTW. I'm guessing it has something to do with the buildID, so like the others are asking, any way we can view/know what the buildID for our game is. My BOTW cartridge is JAP with the latest update. If anyone knows how to see it, or can provide me with the right buildID, I'd really be grateful.

download latest build, it will show you build id https://bsnx.lavatech.top/edizon/

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

In BOTW's case, the buildID should be the same for all regions, that ID being 16a91992bba71201 . Keep in mind that if you're on the latest update, that being 1.5, there are a couple of codes that will not work. But if you head on over to max-cheats.com, there you can find an updated file with cheats that do work on 1.5

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
download latest build, it will show you build id https://bsnx.lavatech.top/edizon/

Thanks, will do when I get home.

In BOTW's case, the buildID should be the same for all regions, that ID being 16a91992bba71201 . Keep in mind that if you're on the latest update, that being 1.5, there are a couple of codes that will not work. But if you head on over to max-cheats.com, there you can find an updated file with cheats that do work on 1.5

Thanks, will check this out later.

EDIT: Thanks guys, did the trick.

Last edited by SaintEX,

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launched the game and opened Atmosphere, but for the game I'm playing, the last two cheat codes are missing from the menu. Why is this? The game is Pokemon Let's go pikachu and the build is 1c375692de4f4b87.txt.

Last two codes All Catch Items x999 and All Battle Items x999 are missing.

CaptainHIT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After updating from 0.8.10 to latest atmosphere 0.9.2, the cheats ain't showing up anymore. Though it was working before, now It says "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!". Any ideas?

KuranKu

I am KranK
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
After updating from 0.8.10 to latest atmosphere 0.9.2, the cheats ain't showing up anymore. Though it was working before, now It says "Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!". Any ideas?
9.0.2 bug , or wait for a fix or just revert bavk to 0.9.1

Reactions: CaptainHIT

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question: How are Cheats determined on which one goes with what Game????
Example: Sky Force Reloaded. This Game has 3 Cheat Files. But the Game I have of it will not Load ANY of them. I even Updated it. Nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW