ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's not working for me, I combined disablenfc.ips and nooutline.ips using the mergetool.exe and i got a code.isp file of 23 kb around and i put it in title id of pokemon ultra moon and enabled the game patching too but still it is not working for me..! Please help..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not working for me, I combined disablenfc.ips and nooutline.ips using the mergetool.exe and i got a code.isp file of 23 kb around and i put it in title id of pokemon ultra moon and enabled the game patching too but still it is not working for me..! Please help..
Also I run the ntr boot selector before starting the game.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I run the ntr boot selector before starting the game.
1. combine the patches you want
2. put the code.ips into your luma/title/(ultra moon title id) folder on your sd
3. Launch the game, no ntr or anything you can just straight up launch the game
4. If done correctly it'll work.

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
1. combine the patches you want
2. put the code.ips into your luma/title/(ultra moon title id) folder on your sd
3. Launch the game, no ntr or anything you can just straight up launch the game
4. If done correctly it'll work.
One thing i find weird with my game is all of my title ids are in Nintendo 3DS folder instead of luma..so it is not a problem right? and okay i will try now launching without using NTR

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing i find weird with my game is all of my title ids are in Nintendo 3DS folder instead of luma..so it is not a problem right? and okay i will try now launching without using NTR
It has to be in the luma/title folder.

So for me it's
/luma/titles/00040000001b5100 you put the code.ips in that.

Last edited by Skylinedeadline, , Reason: example

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It is not working still..is something wrong with my titles folders being not in luma and are in Nintendo 3DS
It has to be in the luma/title folder.
So i need to copy my game title id folder into luma folder and make a title folder and paste it inside it?

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not working still..is something wrong with my titles folders being not in luma and are in Nintendo 3DS

So i need to copy my game title id folder into luma folder and make a title folder and paste it inside it?
Yeah make the folders if they don't exist. (Also remember to enable game patching and stuff in the actual luma menu when you start up your 3ds. I assume you already did that though.)

/luma/titles/00040000001b5100 is where you'll put your code.ips

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah make the folders if they don't exist. (Also remember to enable game patching and stuff in the actual luma menu when you start up your 3ds. I assume you already did that though.)

/luma/titles/00040000001b5100 is where you'll put your code.ips
shall i just make the title id folder and paste the code.ips there or copy the original title id folder first in luma/title? Because the original title id folder is around 3.5 gb..and thank you for help :)

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shall i just make the title id folder and paste the code.ips there or copy the original title id folder first in luma/title? Because the original title id folder is around 3.5 gb..and thank you for help :)
No you don't have to copy the entire game over. You just create a new folder inside the luma/titles folder with the title id So you just make an empty folder named 00040000001b5100 for ultra moon. Then put the code.ips in there.

Mimikyuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No you don't have to copy the entire game over. You just create a new folder inside the luma/titles folder with the title id So you just make an empty folder named 00040000001b5100 for ultra moon. Then put the code.ips in there.
luma\title\00040000001b5100\code.ips ..is this fine now? I ran the game after doing this and still outlines are there and also disablenfc is not working..i have enable game patching also..didn't ran ntr and just booted the game..

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luma\title\00040000001b5100\code.ips ..is this fine now? I ran the game after doing this and still outlines are there and also disablenfc is not working..i have enable game patching also..didn't ran ntr and just booted the game..
titles, not title I forgot to put the s the first couple of posts. but it should work if you do that.
/luma/titles/00040000001b5100/code.ips

Reactions: Mimikyuuu

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm installing it right now, but how do I make a code patch? I intend to remove the byte that causes shiny lock on some certain pokemon like legendaries and etc.
you just download the ips collection from the op and throw whichever ones you want into a seperate folder with the merge tool then run the merge tool and you'll get a new file called code.ips

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ