ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

Laphii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stay tune.:)
depends on my schedule, new patches will arrive today or tomorrow. hopefully[/QUOT

Thank you! still the same game numbers in titles or different? can you include the game numbers for both names? like 1000500 or whateve ultra sun and for ultra moon? put the patches into each game folder with the game number as the folder so we can easily put it under titles? that would be great. Please I beg that you do that and put the patches up today. Oh an can you make the always rare wormhole a ips patch as well? thanks so much!

Last edited by Laphii,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game's title ids can't be changed, so you still put them in the same folder. So the method for installing is the same.

Laphii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
snip- no one helps:rofl2:
I would love to help if you teach me. I mod my own DS and am a decent hexer so I learn quick. I'm sorry, I don't mean to stress you I just love the patches so much and an isp of the rare wormholes would be great. so if i can help and you teach me I will. BBut please get the patches up today.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would love to help if you teach me. I mod my own DS and am a decent hexer so I learn quick. I'm sorry, I don't mean to stress you I just love the patches so much and an isp of the rare wormholes would be great. so if i can help and you teach me I will. BBut please get the patches up today.
check OP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

for wormhole, patch cro is better than ips.
cro can increase the rarity alone, ips can't(ips has to declare a color too.), at least for the last ymyn's asm code I have known.

ymyn

Trophies
XP
Country
due to the MINOR changes in 1.2.
multiple cheats from 1.1 still usable in 1.2 without tweak.
hence earlier update:D
PCAnyWhere(overwrite OPTION) code v1.1 and v1.2 are not the same.
a7b7a5742565613.png

Laphii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PC anywhere does not work in version 1.2, it freezes you in the menu.. that was like one of my most favorite features..is there anything you can do? it does it on both ultra sun and ultra moon. I'm sorry for bugging you but these patches are incredible and everything else works great just not the PC anywhere code.. so can you fix it to work? I promise i will not ever ask for another thing.. this is very important to me because i make Pokemon and having access to the PC anywhere is a HUGE help. I'm about to start a new game but I need that code working.. so pretty pretty please? I joined here because of these amazing codes..so I do not mean to be a burden on you. it's just the one code and I'm not the only onto report that it doesn't work and freezes up the menu. I thank you with all my heart and soul for updating these patches and my 12 year old daughter thanks you. It makes us very happy, so could you please adjust to fix it? i even purchased a mega download pro account to download them. So please fix the PC code.. asking from the bottom of my very soul. I would even donate some money. I just want it fixed. I can paypal you whatever i have left on my card and more tomorrow because I truly and deeply support you for EVERTHING.

Last edited by Laphii,

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PCAnyWhere(overwrite OPTION) code v1.1 and v1.2 are not the same.
a7b7a5742565613.png
that 8 bytes offset change, lol:rofl:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The PC anywhere does not work in version 1.2, it freezes you in the menu.. that was like one of my most favorite features..is there anything you can do? it does it on both ultra sun and ultra moon. I'm sorry for bugging you but these patches are incredible and everything else works great just not the PC anywhere code.. so can you fix it to work? I promise i will not ever ask for another thing.. this is very important to me because i make Pokemon and having access to the PC anywhere is a HUGE help. I'm about to start a new game but I need that code working.. so pretty pretty please? I joined here because of these amazing codes..so I do not mean to be a burden on you. it's just the one code and I'm not the only onto report that it doesn't work and freezes up the menu. I thank you with all my heart and soul for updating these patches and my 12 year old daughter thanks you. It makes us very happy, so could you please adjust to fix it? i even purchased a mega download pro account to download them. So please fix the PC code.. asking from the bottom of my very soul. I would even donate some money. I just want it fixed. I can paypal you whatever i have left on my card and more tomorrow because I truly and deeply support you for EVERTHING.
what??? you pay for downloading file from mega???:wtf:
it's free.

btw, please donate a like to the thread if you are happy:lol:

trecko1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM's QR patch doesn't work with update 1.2. Throws an arm11 exception when trying to launch the game.

Edit: redownloaded everything and I guess I had the wrong file. Nevermind.

Last edited by trecko1234,

Laphii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works! thank you so much! Now, can you explain in better detail how I use godmode to make the wormholes all rare? I'm a beginner when it comes to godmode. A detailed tutorial for the cro hack would be greatly appreciated. it worked for v1.2 right? or does that also need updating? Anyway I am very happy to be a member to this community.

my FC and IGN: Ally - 0533-9806-7255 if anyone wants to add me let me know. I hex Pokemon/create them and I love helping the Pokemon community.

THANK YOU FOR THE PATCH FIXES, you're amazing. but now I really want to do the cro for rare wormholes i just need it explained belter. Can you send me a private mail or message to me about this? I want to learn and help out.

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works! thank you so much! Now, can you explain in better detail how I use godmode to make the wormholes all rare? I'm a beginner when it comes to godmode. A detailed tutorial for the cro hack would be greatly appreciated.
There is a detailed tutorial, look at the first post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/5zE3H65IDtM?si=cIVsTaWar9HofeR7