aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Orange Box for the xbox 360 is now being uploaded in the usenet. File name: ccclx-orgbox. I hope that it's real, I can't wait to try Portal.

Edit: It is also region free, according to ABGX.net

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Radiohead is out and it's fucking awesome so far
biggrin.gif
it has a slight early 90s rock sound to it that I like

27 minutes till episode 2 and portal!
biggrin.gif
:D:D should be finished the album just in time

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
20 minutes! Shame that i have to go to school in 10 MINUTES
biggrin.gif
so i can play it after 6 hours or so
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Episode 2 is absolutely awesome so far. Far better than episode 1 and might even beat out HL2 for my favorite game in the series

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its freaking awesome! Portal feels so damn new, Episode 2 feels like its more than a expansion. Not been on Team Fortress 2 yet but I'll happily pay £25 for the PC version when it comes out over here, hell if it was 360 only I'd pay full price!

Finally got my download link for Radiohead too! Been waiting since 8am!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel that Portal's true brilliance will come from user created content, not that the main game wasn't great or anything. Just a little too easy for me. I wasn't stumped for more than 10 seconds and I kinda expected more challange.

Anyways, haven't even touched EP2 yet. Thinking of waiting till the weekend and putting in another 512MB of ram (making a total of 1GB of DDR 400, woo, nothing but high end shit here!) to get a more enjoyable experience. What do you guys think?

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways, haven't even touched EP2 yet. Thinking of waiting till the weekend and putting in another 512MB of ram (making a total of 1GB of DDR 400, woo, nothing but high end shit here!) to get a more enjoyable experience. What do you guys think?

Wait 'till the weekend, Episode 2 will be hell otherwise.

Shiny version of Source is awesome... those who play Gmod 10 know what it looks like.

Sonic782

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought this over four hours ago, I am very impressed with the amount of games but I am not happy that they are taking so long to download, maybe its because I haven't left them to long to download yet though, hopefully it will be done by tomorrow morning (probably anyway).

The game I am looking forward to the most in all the games is Team Fortress 2, it looks amazing but on the Pc I am using at the moment it won't look or play well
frown.gif

Apperently HL2: Episode Two is very good, I have yet to play that also as the downloading is quite slow.

I am very interested by how Portal will be, again I haven't been able to actually play it yet (out of all the downloads the ones that I have already got/played downloaded first).

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely brilliant! HL2 has not aged at all. Still my FAVOURITE FPS of all time, it's just so good. Valve are champions indeed!

I've also completed Portal and all the advanced levels. Portal is one of the most fun and refreshing games I've played in a LOOOOONG time. It's an absolute gameplay marvel. The guys that coded this must be freaking geniuses . I can't wait for ep 3 or HL3 to incorporate the portal gun into real gameplay.

The robot, the boss fight and the ending of Portal are fantastic. The song is catchy as hell!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    What makes a good Cuban rum soaked cigar is a nice cosmopolitan to go with it.
    +1
    Used to do that every time I went to Miami on business
    There was this little bar I would stop in have that combo and watch the beach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never met a girl named cosmopolitan, but cool. And where do you insert the cigar? Mr clinton
    Slightly more than 35 dollars lol but I was making thousands on a job.
    Cosmopolitan is just vodka and cranberry juice lol
    I'm a martini glass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My dental assistant is Cuban I'm gonna have to him for cigars and sandwiches now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea wish I could get Cubans cheap, they are ridiculous priced up here. But they are hard workers.
    I think I was paying like 75 back in the early 90s
    Rolled on the thighs of virgins if the stories are to be believed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we belive any of your stories
    That's honestly for the best lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd read his autobiography.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "If I may have done it."
    I'm deliberately vague about some of the details sure it's been 30 years but some crimes don't have limitations
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis sex life is Dubai
    FB-IMG-1717887564361.jpg
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or I picture its like quagmire from family guy, gigity.
    +2
    Back then I was so wasteful with money, didn't bother me to spend 600 bucks in a strip club, some of those private dances though... Lol
    My life back then was a mix of Breaking Bad and John Wick and Dumb and Dumber lol
    The things we do as kids so lucky to be alive lol
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Kids put chocolate in their pockets :ninja:
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Kids put chocolate in their pockets :ninja: