Hacking VC troubles

Loke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi!

Recently I started to convert some roms to play on my wiiu. The games load fine and play fine, but there i notice a lot of sprite errors. For example, atm I'm playing pokemon soul silver on the ds vc and the sprites of my character and pokemon change often after loading a different area (for example from a house to the normal world). I also noticed this in chrono trigger (snes vc).

If there are pictures needed I can take them, the sprites change to completely different characters, spinning black or characters or even pixelated boxes.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? I tried different roms when i had this problem with chrono trigger and it didn't solve my problems.

thx

ps. For the ds game i used the nds2wiiu program and the chrono trigger game I did a manual inject.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you cant fix the bugs lol be glad it works at all VC injecting is using nintendo VC emulator that was not optimized for those games, the only way to fix bugs is to find a more recent DS VC game as a base and see if they fixed anything that affected those games.

Loke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh meh.. Pokemon is unplayable. I saw a release of a pokemon pack, maybe those roms work better..

Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...