Hacking View JPEG / PDF / DOC "book" style?

CrossFireXT17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone, I'm making a "Checklist" for a collection I have going for different die-cast cars, but I'm going to make images take up the full screen (which if I found out correctly) is 256 x 192 .... but I want the images to be the "tall" way (which I believe everyone is calling "book" style)

I wasn't sure what the best app was to do it was, I'm currently writing it all up in Microsoft Word, but I know there are ways to save it as a PDF, and as a JPEG... which I found out was the best option

just I want to be able to read it in "long" style

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not entirely sure of what you're looking for, but ComicBook DS has the ability to view images either regular style or rotated 90º in either direction. You'll need to convert them using the PicToDS program first though.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
no .DOC or .PDF supporting programs have been released.

there are programs which support .txt, .xhtml, images, etc.

CrossFireXT17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea, I basictly want to convert my word document so I can view it on my DS so it will look liek this

comic_book_ds_02_qjpreviewth.jpg

I know this is "comic book ds" but I can't seem to get that program (and the converter program) to work properly. I already got my Doc to convert to JPEG files, but first of all they're HUGE on my DS (like screen size, so I have to zoom out using moonshell, and even then it doens't even show up correctly)

so basictly I want to be able to see the WHOLE page in one view on the screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...