Viva Piñata Party Animals leads May's Games with Gold

Microsoft has announced the new batch of Games with Gold for the month of May. As always, Microsoft will be offering two Xbox One game and two backwards compatible titles spread throughout the month. These games will be available to Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass members on the following days:
  • Yoku's Island Express - May 1 to May 31​
  • The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk - May 16 to June 15​
  • Hydro Thunder Hurricane - May 1 to May 15​
  • Viva Piñata Party Animals - May 16 to May 31​
These games will be replacing April's games; Another Sight leaves on April 30, Hue leaves May 15, and MX vs ATV Alive leaves April 30.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yoku's Island Express - May 1 to May 31
Nice seeing Mister Jens Anderssen receiving some love here 😊

moti-hearts.gif

LanHikariDS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B R U H. I got Game Pass Ultimate just for XCloud, and am grabbing the 360 Games With Gold for the sake of having them, first time I've had it in years, and they throw Hydro Thunder Hurricane in there... a game I just bought last month

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox easily gets my vote for May. It's always kinda fun for me to see which service has the better selection each month. Was going to play Hydro Thunder but it's not available yet. Yoku's Island Express is though. I've never played it, but as an older dude I do love me some pinball. I might just have a lot of fun with it. The Inner World looks up my alley too. If I enjoy that I'll have a "prequel" to play. :)

howlins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOAH, viva piñata was one of my favorite games ever when i was a kid! always happy to see it pop back up, here and there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste