Wallies Adventure

MewAndKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I said I was quitting but I guess I can use this site for research on lost games. There is this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/n64/comments/bl1hl0/looking_for_some_really_old_n64_game/ the game is called Wallies Adventure. If you have any info at all please reply. Any info could help as we have no proof of this thing even existing
*UPDATE* Wallie is said to be a dark blue hippo, and the game is thought to be a platformer by the OP.

Last edited by MewAndKirby,

MewAndKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly, I personally think its a bootleg, however the thing with lost media is you have to take a chance. The most popular example of any lost media is "A Day With Spongebob" turned out to be fake.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"A Day With Spongebob" turned out to be fake.

I guess, but I'm pretty sure I can go through vintage gaming magazines from '97-'98 and find zero mentions of "Wallies Adventure".

The thing I find odd is, even if he finds info on the game, what does he intend to do? It seems no one has any info on it ever existing, at all, under any circumstance. He'd be better off searching for it within his own house.

I'll get a chuckle if this turns out to be a completely different game, for another system, from the cousins' ex-husband of his stepmother, who lived in Hong Kong for a month and farted loudly in McDonalds.

From dudeseph , in his own
Posted by
u/aaronn64

3 hours ago

Looking for some really old N64 game.
renderTimingPixel.png

Hi! I was wondering about an old Nintendo 64 game i used to play. Back when i was 11. My mom bought a game from a flee market downtown, All i remember about this game is that it was just a Simple Platformer but the levels got more odd over time. I don't remember the name of the game and it is unlikely that i still have it. I think it is lost media because I've been searching for hours. I hope we figure this out together.

UPDATE: I remember the name now. It was Wallies Adventure. If you search it up on google nothing will pop up about the game. WE NEED TO FIND THIS GAME NOW,...

MewAndKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'd be fantastic if you do. What he wants to do with the game, I don't know nor do I care. The Lost Media Community is all about the fun idea of searching for a lost treasure and being like "Yeah, I found that" kinda like having a chance at doing something before you die.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'd be fantastic if you do. What he wants to do with the game, I don't know nor do I care. The Lost Media Community is all about the fun idea of searching for a lost treasure and being like "Yeah, I found that" kinda like having a chance at doing something before you die.

I have no idea where you're going with that.

EEEErrnyway, I'm putting as much faith in this being real as that Square-Enix sexual harassment video crafted by a desperate youtube asshole to get subs and views.

MewAndKirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea where you're going with that.

EEEErrnyway, I'm putting as much faith in this being real as that Square-Enix sexual harassment video crafted by a desperate youtube asshole to get subs and views.
yea im a bit sick so some stuff im saying may not make sense.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can only think of Wally Bear and the No Gang. But that was for the NES.

Don’t recall anything like wallies adventure for the N64.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OGSniper @ OGSniper: I feel like you guys never get anywhere with your guys conversations