AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
on Pal Wii/3.2E/composite shit

Dragon Quest Swords : The Masked Queen And The Tower Of Mirrors
PAL
Burned on Memorex DVD-R@4x:

Works nicely, videos run choppy (no shit), but gameplay is perfect.

aizen000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone when i burnt one piece for wii on my DVD-RW i got the -4100 error, anybody know anything about this?

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aizen000 said:
hey everyone when i burnt one piece for wii on my DVD-RW i got the -4100 error, anybody know anything about this?

Nope no one has seen or posted about that error before..

Seriously
wacko.gif
. You need to set the Booktype to DVD-ROM There are a few guides on doing it scattered around the various threads

thunderct

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Testing Manhunt 2 patched to PAL from NTSC and brickblocked on my PAL wii. Burnt on 8x ridisc DVD-r using cyberlink power2go

Boots but then hangs on a black screen, left it for 5 minutes and no change. Tried a second boot and same results

EDIT: I'm going to try a normal NTSC version to see if there is a difference. Once its downloaded I will post results later on tonight.

di4medollaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
snick422 said:
So far,

NTSC Wii, 3.2 Firmware.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (NTSC) - Doesn't work at all
Wii Play (NTSC) - Doesn't work at all
Final Fantasy: Chocobo's Dungeon (NTSC) - Doesn't work at all
Resident Evil 4 (NTSC) - works in black and white until you start a game, it crashes after that.
I have all those games exept wii play and they work perfectly exept for the load times.If you find my post about the ret +4100 error (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=105670&st=405&p=1412089&#entry1412089) you will see why some games work for people and the same titles dont work for other people.It's all in what brand of burner you have.

teeyaha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
When i start up Nero it asks me if i want to burn image to disc but it says i need a cd rom. What exactly am i supposed to when i start up nero?

Open Nero Burning Rom.
Close first pop up window.
Them click "Recorder" at top of page and select burn image.
Select partition file and hey presto.

Not sure why it says you need cd rom. Is it Trial version of Nero?
Might need to be activated version, not sure.

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmmm...so far ive tested Resident Evil 4 burnt at 4x using nero. It works fine except during some cutscenes theres a lack of audio. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Zeek03 said:
The Game I burned is black and white. How can I fix this? Will Component cables work?
Yeah, I think the only way to fix it is to get component cables..I wish I had some.

Nintendo brand cables are $30-$35
GameStop brand cables are $15

I ran out and bought me some last night but was sad when I found out my inputs on my TV are jacked
frown.gif

Midnightzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
micahkanchan said:
hmmm...so far ive tested Resident Evil 4 burnt at 4x using nero. It works fine except during some cutscenes theres a lack of audio. Any help on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Any type of streaming content from the disc isn't going to work properly. Right now there is a 3x read speed limitation in the software, this would likely be something fixed in a later release of this app.

talicme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC Wii
HDTV With Component Cables
imgburn set to auto speed with Maxell DVDs from Wal-Mart

NTSC Scrubbed Excite Truck - works fine except long load times and a very sluggish menu
NTSC Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - works fine except long load times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 5 dollars per download, "Britney Spears panties after a concert" celebrity scents would have...