Hacking Discussion Was installing Odyssey to NAND via Aluminum foil &, error occurred, powered off and wont turn on!!!

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the screen does nothing.
if its connected to pc, it doesn't connect either.
if i put it on the dock, the light blinks green and then goes back to blank.

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so your Switch is fine? Hope so. If it is, make sure you have a NAND backup. Only if you don't have one.
IT'S NOT FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: Im only 15, and i didn't even have the switch for a week and i already bricked it!!! My mom is gonna be pissed...:sad:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My heart is sinking to the floor...

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S NOT FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: Im only 15, and i didn't even have the switch for a week and i already bricked it!!! My mom is gonna be pissed...:sad:

You gotta slow down there, little buddy, odds are your switch is fine. What happens when you hold down the power button for 20 seconds, then press it to turn it on, then hook up USB? Does your PC detect it?

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gotta slow down there, little buddy, odds are your switch is fine. What happens when you hold down the power button for 20 seconds, then press it to turn it on, then hook up USB? Does your PC detect it?
after holding the power button for a while and then pressing it normally, no it doesn't detect it...:(

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The battery may be dead, hold the power button for twenty seconds again to be sure it's completely off, then plug in the charger and let it charge for a while.[/QUOTEthe battery isn't dead though, lat i was on the home menu it was on 70%, that was about 20 minutes

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't think that tinfoil would do anything that could corrupt the nand on this level. Hell, even without an emmc the switch will boot into RCM.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Never mod a console that you have any fear of losing" -Barack Obama

I've been in your situation once. I tried to flash a custom firmware onto my brand spankin' new HTC phone back in 2012 without making a backup. Long story short, the phone was boned and it could've been fixed with a little hindsight.

you could probably return it under some warranty tho

Reactions: MyconMama

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3