Was the 1969 moon landing faked?

• Total voters

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are far less pieces of evidence suggesting it was faked compared to evidence showing it was real.
thats because . . .
Leaving the atmosphere faking something massive doesn't require computing power, it requires time, money, and fuel, something they will more than willing to pump into a projects in the 60's.
projects like lest say declaring the usa to be the most dominate country in the world by proving we are the most advanced . . . but i'll just leave it there because we all know no matter the project the government "you know the people that print money" has more money to spend so of course there is more evidence in there favor

Last edited by wormdood,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thats because . . .
projects like lest say declaring the usa to be the most dominate country in the world by proving we are the most advanced . . . but i'll just leave it there because we all know no matter the project the government "you know the people that print money" has more money to spend so of course there is more evidence in there favor
Can you present some actual evidence to your argument? Something that can prove it didn't happen?

Actually, a very large part of NASA's high quality moon footage video tapes were "accidentally" taped over. Suspicious as this is, I don't think the moon landing was faked. There is some mystery surrounding it, though :)
That's something that is interesting.

Last edited by The Catboy,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that can prove it didn't happen?
oh its just small details everywhere, but one single thing that proves the whole thing is too much to hope for . . . i am sure no single peace of evidance will be enough and someone out there will try to "debunk" anything they personally have a hard time believing like . . . photos from nasa being faked, some would attempt debunk the whole "photos taken on earth look at the wind theory" based on the fact that the flag had an "L" shaped bar so the flag would be in an extended position for the photos that got me looking at photos and i myself noticed that the length of the "L" shaped bar varies from photo to photo not to mention several vanishing cross-hairs
Let me guess his evidence : THERE'S EVIDENCE ALL AROUND US

That's what tinfoil people usually say.

Anyway

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-si...t-of-the-idea-that-the-moon-landing-was-faked
once apon a time the earth was flat and anyone who believed otherwise was a "tin foil person" . . . true story . . . in other words cram it with the insults simply because i dont believe the same thing you do . . . sheep

Last edited by wormdood,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
oh its just small details everywhere, but one single thing that proves the whole thing is too much to hope for . . . i am sure no single peace of evidance will be enough and someone out there will try to "debunk" anything they personally have a hard time believing like . . . photos from nasa being faked, some would attempt debunk the whole "photos taken on earth look at the wind theory" based on the fact that the flag had an "L" shaped bar so the flag would be in an extended position for the photos that got me looking at photos and i myself noticed that the length of the "L" shaped bar varies from photo to photo not to mention several vanishing cross-hairs
once apon a time the earth was flat and anyone who believed otherwise was a "tin foil person" . . . true story . . . in other words cram it with the insults simply because i dont believe the same thing you do . . . sheep
It was flat because the technology wasn't there to prove otherwise. It currently is there to do so, and studying physics helps understanding too. It's rather... sorry, stupid, to believe otherwise. Read the "debunking" of the tinfoil theories. It makes sense that we did land on the moon. It honestly doesn't make any sense that we didn't. Call it whatever you want, but the tinfoil people often lack knowledge of basic physics.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I believe the moon landing happened, but there's one question boggling my mind:

Where are the stars in the photograph?

Surely "Earth" isn't bright enough to make a contrasting difference that makes the starts not visible, right?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
not to go off topic but great job @gnmmarechal you can learn a lot from flame he totally disagreed with me and mad it funny without being insulting directly

No, I can't.

I'm providing sources (quora.com, you can learn quite a lot there), yet, you got stuck on "tinfoil". It's rather sad.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
while it is usually easy to prove true things . . . proof is not truth . . . if you did not learn that from history class than your teacher
Proof shows the truth.
Also, did your Physics teacher fail?
I believe the moon landing happened, but there's one question boggling my mind:

Where are the stars in the photograph?

Surely "Earth" isn't bright enough to make a contrasting difference that makes the starts not visible, right?

Read the link from Quora.
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-si...t-of-the-idea-that-the-moon-landing-was-faked
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sheep? Lmao, that's so fucking tinfoil guy right here. Have fun. FYI, I'm not a sheep. I like Physics, and I do study Physics. ;) Physics... are you going to tell me physics are also a conspiracy? (never mind I asked, you probably are)

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The question isn't if it real or not, the true question is how real can you think it is.

That is basically how reality work.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I can't.

I'm providing sources (quora.com, you can learn quite a lot there), yet, you got stuck on "tinfoil". It's rather sad.
thats my point i would rather examine evidence as i find out about it myself instead of mirroring back what an article says that someone told me was definitive . . . i dont simply believe what im told like a sheep and reading your one definitive article wont change that . . . if that makes me tin foil man then, shit do you have some Reynolds Wrap so i can make myself some undies to match the hat

Reactions: laudern

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
thats my point i would rather examine evidence as i find out about it myself instead of mirroring back what an article says that someone told me was definitive . . . i dont simply believe what im told like a sheep and reading your one definitive article wont change that . . . if that makes me tin foil man then, shit do you have some Reynolds Wrap so i can make myself some undies to match the hat
Fuck. I mean, fuck. Read it, research about those topics. You clearly haven't.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This has always looked extremely suspicious to me.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast23feb_2/
Do CTRL+F for "waving"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    She saw the sign and it opened up her mind lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All that she wants, is another storefront.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The homeless live in the compactors at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, new south park releases at midnight sadly no leaks yet damn companies are learning
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, new south park releases at midnight sadly no leaks yet damn companies are learning