Way to disable the update prompts?

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently accidentally updated to version 18 on my cfw switch and now have to wait until a new release of atmosphere to use cfw it updated from me just pressing the A button quickly trying to open a game.

Is there any way to disable this prompt so this won't happen to me in the future?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I recently accidentally updated to version 18 on my cfw switch and now have to wait until a new release of atmosphere to use cfw it updated from me just pressing the A button quickly trying to open a game.

Is there any way to disable this prompt so this won't happen to me in the future?
You can use DNS-MITM which is recommended on your "cfw" either it be sysnand or emunand (most use it on emunand to keep sysnand clean)

EDIT: Guide https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Do u know how to uninstall firmware update with hekate?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol