Hardware Weird E-Shop error and unavailable ambassador games

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I was getting some error code in the E-Shop which ended up with me having to switch my region to Canada and back to finally get in.

Then I noticed on my downloads list all my Ambassador titles are showing as "Currently Unavailable". This a known issue or anything? Or are some shenanigans occuring

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try to turn your region back to USA, and look again. I'm not sure if the ambassador program was available for other countries, but if I remember weel, it was a program released worldwide, so if the problem persist, try to send an e-mail to Nintendo explaining your problem, maybe it's something to do with your eShop account.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I switched back to the U.S. I even called Nintendo, only solution he could give me was just to try deleting a game and download again to see if that would make the download button appear.

Though, I really dont want to try that one for obvious reasons....so I'll just give it a few days and see if it changes.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I switched back to the U.S. I even called Nintendo, only solution he could give me was just to try deleting a game and download again to see if that would make the download button appear.

Though, I really dont want to try that one for obvious reasons....so I'll just give it a few days and see if it changes.
If Nintendo gave you bad advice and it cost you something there could be a free 3DS in it for you. Just saaayiiing

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I'll try deleting Mario Kart, I literally have no intention of ever playing that one.

EDIT: Well I'll be a monkeys uncle, the guy was right.......nevermind the topic then. Lock or delete it please mods

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Lol, I'll try deleting Mario Kart, I literally have no intention of ever playing that one.

EDIT: Well I'll be a monkeys uncle, the guy was right.......nevermind the topic then. Lock or delete it please mods

WTF you bougth Mario Kart 7 from the eShop and don't have intention of play it??? oh well o.O...

Ok, then, delete that game and see what happens.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF you bougth Mario Kart 7 from the eShop and don't have intention of play it??? oh well o.O...

Ok, then, delete that game and see what happens.

I meant Mario Kart Super Circuit from the GBA lol. I'd never buy a full priced game from the E-Shop....but the guy was right, it made the download button re-appear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1