WHAM!

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I unzip it. I carefully remove the precious item from its case. I have to be very careful, as without it, I would be handicapped for the rest of my life. I remove the wondrous item slowly and start strumming it. It has a lovely classical sound. I feel good. I then plug it in. It is waiting. As soon as I plugged it in, I felt ready. Ready for anything. I put on my strap, and was ready to go.

Oooooh yeah. A fleeting ecstasy. I started to rock. Hard. I kept going, non-stop, for hours and hours. I was addicted. I could not stop. No matter how much my arms and fingers ached, I continued. I pressed on. I could not give up here. I kept going, and going, and going, and going, taking few breaks in between. I'm getting better at it. Little by little. The first time I tried it, I was bad, and I didn't enjoy it at all. However, I kept practicing. Everyday, with my precious item, be it rain or shine. The item, glistening even in the dark, gives off a relaxing aura. It is my passion. As I get better, I get even more excited. However, occasionally when I get too excited, I miss, and everything goes wrong. Nevertheless, I keep going, it is worth it. This skill will get me far in life, I love it. I did not regret getting it at all.

It is now time to take a break. I am exhausted from the vigorous session. As I wipe the delicate item clean, I carefully stow it back into it's rightful place.
I shall reveal some parts of it, but I only have two pics. But it should be enough to satisfy your cravings. (especially you Domination)

Alas, the time of truth has come, and I shall reveal!!

Guitar1.png

Guitar2.png

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
why not show the headstock... its the most important bit of a new guitar. it just looks like another generic strat (copy).....

Raika

uguu
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm I swear you wouldn't want to see all of the excess string dangling from it, but oh well, gimme a minute. The guitar has already been with me for 3 months btw.

Headstock1.png

Headstock2.png

As you can see I'm missing one string, the B string.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
Raika said:
But it should be enough to satisfy your cravings. (especially you Domination)

You should have shown your face, the contrast will highlight the beauty of the guitar greatly.
If none of you understood what he just said, he just called Raika fugly
lecture.gif

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
I unzip it. I carefully remove the precious item from its case. I have to be very careful, as without it, I would be handicapped for the rest of my life. I remove the wondrous item slowly and start strumming it. It has a lovely classical sound. I feel good. I then plug it in. It is waiting. As soon as I plugged it in, I felt ready. Ready for anything. I put on my strap, and was ready to go.

Oooooh yeah. A fleeting ecstasy. I started to rock. Hard. I kept going, non-stop, for hours and hours. I was addicted. I could not stop. No matter how much my arms and fingers ached, I continued. I pressed on. I could not give up here. I kept going, and going, and going, and going, taking few breaks in between. I'm getting better at it. Little by little. The first time I tried it, I was bad, and I didn't enjoy it at all. However, I kept practicing. Everyday, with my precious item, be it rain or shine. The item, glistening even in the dark, gives off a relaxing aura. It is my passion. As I get better, I get even more excited. However, occasionally when I get too excited, I miss, and everything goes wrong. Nevertheless, I keep going, it is worth it. This skill will get me far in life, I love it. I did not regret getting it at all.

It is now time to take a break. I am exhausted from the vigorous session. As I wipe the delicate item clean, I carefully stow it back into it's rightful place.
I shall reveal some parts of it, but I only have two pics. But it should be enough to satisfy your cravings. (especially you Domination)

Alas, the time of truth has come, and I shall reveal!!

Guitar1.png

Guitar2.png
YAY GUITAR HERO! reality version came out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~