Hacking What can UMA0 do?

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I asked this question before but I can't find it so...what exactly can UMA0 do? From what I understand, you can't boot games or apps from it at all?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can store media, you know music, photos, videos and I think you can also store roms there and boot them just fine.

Oh and someone forked a version of the latest adrenaline that can be booted from uma0, so you can have all of your PSP ISO there and keep ux0 strictly for vita apps.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^ that
Depending on the application you working on and trying to run

For PSTV UMA0 from a USB Drive you can mount as ux0 afterward to run vita game and homebrew

From a PSVITA with SD2Vita standpoint it will depend on your setup if it the 1st or 2nd gen granted both will require a real mem card and it describe just as ^ above. Basically if you have a rather large sony mem card and a small microsd you could do that but if you have a larger microsd you should allow it to be the ux0 but you need to backup your sony mem card to that so it can load up everything as if you only had the sony card.

Basically UMA is external Storage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, If it's so shitty, why don't you clean it up. :tpi:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [uploads TP] :D
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan I bet your mom found out you watching those kind of vids on your 3ds again, and put a limit on you.
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    first of all, i don't watch those kinds of videos, and if i did i'd pull a verbalase 50k but with wizards and wario
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    second of all, i don't even have a 3ds
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    OnlyWizard&WarioFans.com
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just want a wizard to stick his wand (whether literal or figurative is up to interpretation, either way it's either freaky or sus, or both i guess) up my ass
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm making Texas sheet cake for first time today, my Nieghbor brought us some few weeks ago and damn that's good, so I got her recipe and gonna try it today.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    mmm, sounds good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its not a brownie, and its not a cake, so what is it- Texas sheet cake.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded out of the cakes everywhere while baking, was still ok tho, just no lava inside.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for them to play in. Well today I woke to find 3 ducks swimming around in it. Don't mind really but they are annoyingly loud, quack quack. Gotta drain it today. Guess what were having for dinner, lol.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lol
    BBQ'd 🦆
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also i'm sorry your molten lava cakes failed
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just looked up a pic of texas sheet cake, and it looks delicious
    +1
    🌋 Science Project?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i think i might need to try making lava cakes for the 4th of july fr
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used butter instead of vegetable oil, and think that's why they squirted out during baking, who knows
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah i think oil is the right call
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus if you're making brownies or lava cakes for people with dairy allergies, you should use oil instead of butter anyway
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz