Gaming What did you guys think about Nintendo's e3?

franchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why? Just because someone's opinion is not the same as yours, does not mean you have to go all mad at him and ban him(if you were a mod).

Respect people's opinions if you want them to respect yours :D

That's also my opinion if you think about it. Touché :rofl:

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That's also my opinion if you think about it. Touché :rofl:
If you think about it, its more than just "an opinion"

It's more like one of those fan opinions where if you see someone saying something that you didn't like, you instantly go and bash him for thinking differently.(that's what you made it seem like.)

On Topic: Nintendo's E3 could had been better, but eh. Nobody is perfect :P

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was hoping for an Animal Crossing on Switch but I'm really happy with it. Two Metroids, Switch getting a core Pokemon game and Oddysey is looking great.
Also that Kirby- so happy to see mixed abilities are back.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slightly disappointed in the lack of animal crossing, but everything else made up for it.

that mario odyssey trailer was probably the best mario trailer i've ever seen.

Reactions: Seliph

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If i was a mod, i'd gladly ban you for a little while to reflect on that statement!
Why? Just because someone's opinion is not the same as yours, does not mean you have to go all mad at him and ban him(if you were a mod).

Respect people's opinions if you want them to respect yours :D

Well said @Tenshi_Okami xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

... Really? Could've been better? Are you joking? Perhaps with hiring 1 million people at Nintendo, and making them super-humans, they couldn't have done better. Expecting more than that is pure bullshit. Plus, that's not finished. Reggie said "surprise announcements" during Treehouse Live.

MY opinion, respect it. Just as i respect yours. And i think that because unless you grew up with Nintendo with like stuff like Kirby and Mario, those type of games arent going to bring in the masses in order to help the switch perform better sales wise

Trophies
XP
Country
France
MY opinion, respect it. Just as i respect yours. And i think that because unless you grew up with Nintendo with like stuff like Kirby and Mario, those type of games arent going to bring in the masses in order to help the switch perform better sales wise
This is Nintendo. Its public will always be different, usually you play Nintendo to have fun. Other types of games are on PC and its two other knockoffs the other two consoles :P

S

Saiyan Lusitano

For me: Meh
But others seem to be happy so that's good. I was hoping for a few more titles.
This. Cool announcements but nothing I got too overly impressed with, like I did with God of War from Sony's E3.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well done Nintendo, as I said in another topic:
The only things I wished they had announced are things that I know will come in time, so no big deal that they haven't been addressed yet, but I do want to know these things:

-Information on the Switch's Virtual Console
-When media applications like Netflix and Youtube will arrive to the Switch
-News on Smash Bros. DX (guessing this will be a later 2018 title)
-News on Pikmin 4 (I'd be shocked if this isn't happening, but it may be a ways off, and I'll take confirmation of Metroid Prime 4 over Pikmin 4 any day)

-Then this one is more of a maybe, but further DLC packs for MK8Deluxe, I'd love for MK8Deluxe to just have continued support throughout the Switch's lifespan, it'd be so awesome if by the time the Switch is dead if the MK8Deluxe is 2 to 3 times as big of a game in terms of content. That's probably being super optimistic, but I don't see why at least a few more circuits wouldn't be added.

Having said that, you don't always get what you want and they made a lot of unexpected announcements I didn't see coming, and I'm so happy with everything that they did reveal today. Definitely one Nintendo's all around best E3 presentations in my opinion.

Reactions: KingVamp

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
This is Nintendo. Its public will always be different, usually you play Nintendo to have fun. Other types of games are on PC and its two other knockoffs the other two consoles :P

Meh it is all about the library in my opinion. As long as the library is solid, your good to go. And my point is that Nintendo and its popularity with the switch has definitely attracted non Nintendo product fans. But they wont jump on the bandwagon unless there are 3rd party games that they can relate too.

AND OMG why the hell was monster hunter world scooped up by Sony and NOT Nintendo? that game would easily have sold switch systems..... since we all now how popular that is in Japan and here in the west(more niche over here i think)

All i cared about from Sony was Shadow of the Colossus.....
But most of you already know this....
Because i can't shut up about it...

and because you love COLOSSUS things........
(just ignore me :ha:)

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
Trophies
XP
Country
France
AND OMG why the hell was monster hunter world scooped up by Sony and NOT Nintendo? that game would easily have sold switch systems..... since we all now how popular that is in Japan and here in the west(more niche over here i think)
Ther's still Monster Hunter XX Switch ver., and MH5 will certainly be released on the Switch if things keep going.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh it is all about the library in my opinion. As long as the library is solid, your good to go. And my point is that Nintendo and its popularity with the switch has definitely attracted non Nintendo product fans. But they wont jump on the bandwagon unless there are 3rd party games that they can relate too.

and because you love COLOSSUS things........
(just ignore me :ha:)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw