Gaming What do you expect from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They really need to make some cool new pokemon, i really despised pkmn B and W's new pokemon.
I found Zorua much better than Pikachu in terms of design and cuteness.
Seeing Zorua made me think, aren't gamefreak/nintando running out of pokemon designs? Zorua just looks like another one of their cat pokemon... Kind of bores me out. Why not invent some REALLY unique wierd pokemon like Electivire.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
They really need to make some cool new pokemon, i really despised pkmn B and W's new pokemon.
Seeing Zorua made me think, aren't gamefreak/nintando running out of pokemon designs? Zorua just looks like another one of their cat pokemon... Kind of bores me out. Why not invent some REALLY unique wierd pokemon like Electivire.
I kinda like the cat/fox pokemon though. I kinda hate the weird ones, the design just isn't right but thats just me liking cute pokemon.

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I kinda like the cat/fox pokemon though. I kinda hate the weird ones, the design just isn't right but thats just me liking cute pokemon.
XD, the wierd ones aren't my favourite either, it's just i get bored of the same old thing popping up every game.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
XD, the wierd ones aren't my favourite either, it's just i get bored of the same old thing popping up every game.
I don't mind as long as there is cute Pokemon i'm happy and I found B/W more fun since it introduced something all the other gens didn't have. A female player in hot pants.

Reactions: 2 people

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the cool thing to do.
Hate on new Pokemon.
Sorry but you just look a following the trend.
ow does hating on Pokemon make someone a ""? You look like an idiot using "" as an insult or a derogatory term, but I think that goes without saying, really.

BlazeV

Trophies
XP
Country
Hate on new Pokemon.
ow does hating on Pokemon make someone a ""? You look like an idiot using "" as an insult or a derogatory term, but I think that goes without saying, really.
hating the new stuff just because its different is stupid.

Reactions: 3 people

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hate on new Pokemon.
Agreed, it's stupid and idiotic. It proves that most gamers are afraid of change,

Reactions: 3 people

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hate on new Pokemon.
Agreed, it's stupid and idiotic. It proves that most gamers are afraid of change,
Especially majority of pokemon fans. I mean they hate B/W because it improved on the last gen and it had a new set of pokemon.

Reactions: 4 people

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Other than that, please, please no more "poor pokemon slaves" or trite stories like that. Can we please try a change of pace for once? Let's see here, Gen 1: Team Rocket enslaving pokemon, Gen 2: Team Rocket enslaving pokemon still, Gen 3: Different Team Whoever enslaves pokemon, Gen 4: Team Someone else enslaving pokemon. Now, Gen 5 was a little different cause they switched the view, but it's still practically the same thing just turned on it's head. I know that someone has to be the bad guy, but there's got to be a better way to do this.

... i think you didnt really look at the storys at all.
team rocket never wanted to enslave pokemon, they wanted to steal them and use them to rule the world. that was the underlying theme in gold/silver too, though there, they really just wanted their boss back.
aqua and magma couldnt care less about enslaving, they just wanted to follow their loony plan of letting vulcanos erupt or flooding the world. they didnt even want to enslave the legendary ones (they were just honestly trying to catch it)
team galactic too didnt enslave pokemon, i think they only ever stole them from one trainer and even then it was just in the comic (clefairys from the bikeshop owner). other than that, they just stole the lake pokemon to create the chain to control dialga/palkia to then eradicate every living being so that cyrus could finally have his perfect world.
and now, there was plasma. they did enslave pokemon to build their castle yes. but other than that, they really just wanted to be the only ones left with pokemon cause there totally wasnt any way anyone would see through that later and just catch new pokemon.... but yeah, anyway

i mean, you got to be honest here, they did change things up didnt they?
even if things got kinda loony with maxie and archie

Reactions: 1 person

J3LL0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started the first one but immediately gave up because it didn't catch my attention. This one probably won't either. Which is why I'm going to blue version as soon as it gets here by mail

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

J3LL0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate on new Pokemon.
Stupid, sure.
In my opinion I'm glad they kept the Pokemon series going. It's been a giant part of my childhood. Assuming your my age, 19, you would be glad it's still around. Although there are many Pokemon that I have no idea what they are still glad they are a part of the franchise. Nothing will ever be like the original. And you should learn to accept that.

J3LL0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar why would you use the word . Some people take it highly offensive. That word should never be thrown so lightly. Words like that can cause big impact on others who have come out or are planning to out themselves. And it's people like you that cause others to be afraid of being themselves.

Reactions: 2 people

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate on new Pokemon.
Stupid, sure.
In my opinion I'm glad they kept the Pokemon series going. It's been a giant part of my childhood. Assuming your my age, 19, you would be glad it's still around. Although there are many Pokemon that I have no idea what they are still glad they are a part of the franchise. Nothing will ever be like the original. And you should learn to accept that.
I don't think people are realizing that I'm not commenting on people hating the series. It should be evident that I was judging his crass and basic vocabulary by using the word "" to describe something. I guess that's accepted here, or he's a child.

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care what they do as far as story goes. I think they did a great job with b/w and I trust em. However I want to see a larger map. If possible, I would love to have all previous worlds open to exploration, or just more gym leaders to beat after elite 4. Something to challenge the player after the game is over is always a lot of fun :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think its difficult to pinpoint but probably the first two