What do you guys feel after you listen to this music?

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I listened to this music... and makes me feel like I'm on outer space. (Maybe because of the song's title.
unsure.gif
)

Galaxies by Owl City

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Mood before listening: Shitty
Mood after listening: Still shitty

Don't really feel anything, not really my type of music.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I felt I wasted 4:01 minutes that could have been used listening to better music.

Granted, it's not a terrible song...there's plenty worse these days. Instrumentals have always been more my thing. Much, much more emotion.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Before vocals kicked in: hmmm this is ok
After vocals kicked in:
laugh.gif

After listening to more: meh/catchy

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly? It made me feel somewhat disgusted. Doesn't sound like music a heterosexual male would ever listen to and actually like.

Hey, you asked. I'm nothing if not honest, and that is my honest opinion of that....music. Think of it whatever you like. Though I harbor no animosity towards anyone who DOES like that....music.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Honestly? It made me feel somewhat disgusted. Doesn't sound like music a heterosexual male would ever listen to and actually like.

Hey, you asked. I'm nothing if not honest, and that is my honest opinion of that....music. Think of it whatever you like. Though I harbor no animosity towards anyone who DOES like that....music.

as a gay male, i take offense in that comment... but i'll admit it did feel like when i was younger and used to go to certain gay clubs and all i wanted was to leave or shoot the dj in the face. i always chose to leave
sad.gif

never heard anything else by them except for fireflies and this sounds exactly like it. first time i heard fireflies was at my kid's talent show and i almost went into a fit of rage. but the song was used on two different acts - i politely stepped out the second time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....