Gaming What do you think a Deluxe version of Super Mario Maker would add?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

All smash bros have been horrible due to horrible controls and NPCs random escapes from death, when they been knocked far from the ledge....Nintendo needs to release a takken or soul caibler like game with the smash characters. Now that would be incredible! Or an paper mario turn based style game in an Nintenverse featuring them.
So like a Project X Zone-type of game. I'd buy that.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking at the answers...I can really see why nintendo is milking you guys with remakes like theres no tommorow
Throw in few new skins, a character or two, maybe a new stage/track, add some antialiasing and resell it at full price for the new console.
Boom people buy it like crazy.

Reactions: DeoNaught

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the answers...I can really see why nintendo is milking you guys with remakes like theres no tommorow
Throw in few new skins, a character or two, maybe a new stage/track, add some antialiasing and resell it at full price for the new console.
Boom people buy it like crazy.

Well considering the very small install base of the Wii U, it makes a lot of sense to re-release the best games to what should hopefully be a much larger install base.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.