Gaming what does an untouched Wii menu look like?

Quadrotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
could anyone send me a picture of what the Wii menu looks like out of the box without moving the channels? I can't seem to find any anywhere.

FancyNintendoGamer567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
options_12_en.gif
If you ignore the beta-like channels, then this is the original layout I think.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yep, that was realistically what an 1.0 console looks like
2.x added the "Wii Menu" tab to the white part, and progressively made those stubs functional*
3.0 added the clock to said tab
4.0 added the SD Channels hackjob
Then, during the 4.x days, more preinstalled channels were added (the Wii + Internet movie, stubs for everybody votes/mii contest/opera/nintendo channel) depending on when exactly it was bought

* you probably have the weather and news stubs installed, as their "region free" version - the Wii Menu has special handling for those and makes their regional variant override the worldwide ones (and let's not talk about the chaos that is the Photo Channel 1.0 vs 1.1 with HAAA, HAYA, and HAZA...)

Last edited by Ryccardo,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my main wii is still on 3.2. thats because 3.2 was the firmware i hacked it. all my ios are unpatched by nintendo. I only installed the new ios like 56 manually and also cios. My 2nd wii is 3.1U installed hacks as well. My other wiis i only recently picked up for $12.99 each. hacked 1. both on 4.3u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A