Hacking what exact settings do I need to use in crap channel creator

fatherjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have just changed my USB stick over from WBFS format to FAT (with wbfs folder).
I had created some game forwarder channels with crap 3.3 which no longer work, and seem unable to find any settings that now launch games from my USB stick.
What exact settings do i need for working game forwarders?
I am on 4.2E, cIOS249_rev20, cIOS250_rev17, cIOS222/3 v4, cIOS224 [57]v5.1 HBC 1.0.8 with priiloader 0.4 and Bootmii as IOS

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for WiiFlow you dont need to do anything cause it will use your setting you have in Loader for your Game. If you want to use something else just swap it over like put ios=222 if you want game to use that ios or else it will use the default ios you use to boot Wiiflow unless you already changed it.

If you use CFG Loader the same applies you can apply anything you like but i still find WiiFlow the easiest and fasted way to boot up from channels and you dont have to do anything but choose WiiFlow loader and create channel :)

fatherjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Porobu - I am using wiiflow 2.2

@kylster - I do not get an option for 'wiiflow' in the Loader drop-down list. Can I add it? or do I need a newer version of crap (I'm using v3.3b)

thanx for any help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one