Apple What happened to my iPod Touch?

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I was trying to jailbreak my iPod Touch I couldn't do it, it was working fine but then I turned it off after that it said to connect to iTunes and so I did but it said I need to restore my iPod Touch I downloaded a very large file after downloading was finished it said it couldn't restore, what can I do now?

Solution
This has happened with my friend's iPhone four.
Just put your iPod on DFU mode (check the internet how), and then try restoring it.
Note: It might not work the first few times you try, because it took me several tries 'till it worked on the iPhone 4.
Also, if you don't have a backup of your iPod on your computer (but I think you do), then you'll lose all the data on your iPod :/
Good Luck :)
If you need help, PM me.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
This has happened with my friend's iPhone four.
Just put your iPod on DFU mode (check the internet how), and then try restoring it.
Note: It might not work the first few times you try, because it took me several tries 'till it worked on the iPhone 4.
Also, if you don't have a backup of your iPod on your computer (but I think you do), then you'll lose all the data on your iPod :/
Good Luck :)
If you need help, PM me.

Solution

Jackaltyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Download latest firmware on itunes: most others from net are corrupt. Then, see if you can backup your ipod touch data and apps then restore it to the firmware downloaded by apple. Also, putting it in dfu mode (as TheTwoR's said) by holding sleep button for 2 secs, continue holding it but hold home button as well for 10 seconds, then release sleep button but hold home for 15 seconds. Oh yeah, once in dfu then use greenpoisoin rc5 to jailbreak it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk