Gaming What is the best Wario land game ?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I just finished Super Mario Land 3/Wario Land for the first time and I really enjoyed it

I want to play another wario land game but idk which one is better between 2,3 and 4?

I think I would go with the 4th but some friends recommend me the 2nd

what do you think ?

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
I just finished Super Mario Land 3/Wario Land for the first time and I really enjoyed it

I want to play another wario land game but idk which one is better between 2,3 and 4?

what do you think ?
I could recommend Wario Land 3 (GBC) and Wario Land 4 (GBA), they're the best Wario games you could play ;)

Greetings

Reactions: zxr750j

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Virtual Boy Wario Land is the best by far, just not easy to be able to play on original hardware.
Play it on Switch retroarch, using a knock-off Labo headset (few quid on AliExpress) for comfortable 3D on a decent screen if you don't mind the weight of the Switch (tablet only) strapped to your head.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

what do you think ?

https://www.pastemagazine.com/games/10-reasons-wario-land-3-is-the-3ds-eshops-best-game/

3 is still my favourite, but YMMV by whether you like Metroidvanias - Wario starts out with only a weak shoulder-charge and you unlock his full abilities and modifications to the environment over the course of the game. 2 doesn't feel quite as polished, but is worth playing if you like the immortal Wario with damage-abilities style from 3 and want more of it. 4 keeps the state changes but has health too (which could be a good thing, as it gives you some way to fail that isn't instant - to beat the bosses in 3 you need to play perfectly as getting hit generally boots you out of the arena and resets the fight), but the timed dash back to the starting portal kinda annoyed me.

If you want more of Wario Land 1, you should check out the Virtual Boy entry - it has the same power-up system.

Wario Land: Shake [It/Dimension] is also worth playing if you have access to a Wii[ U] or Dolphin-capable computer.

Last edited by emcintosh,
Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...