Gaming What is the easiest PSP to hack...

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and which one gives you the most "options"(eg: emulators, rom playability, apps, etc...)? Also, what equipment is nesissary to hack a PSP? Finally, are the programs I will need Windows-only or not?

Solution
The easiest one to hack would be the 1000, but the one that is still easy to hack and offers the most is the PSP-2000. You would need a pandora battery and a Magic Memory Stick. You could either buy them or watch a tutorial video on youtube explaining you how to make them. But, for the pandora battery, you might want to buy one(below 10$) or get a friend's hacked PSP to make a software modded one instead of doing the hardware mod. You should chek out www.psp-hacks.com and pspslimhacks.com for software and tutorials.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The easiest one to hack would be the 1000, but the one that is still easy to hack and offers the most is the PSP-2000. You would need a pandora battery and a Magic Memory Stick. You could either buy them or watch a tutorial video on youtube explaining you how to make them. But, for the pandora battery, you might want to buy one(below 10$) or get a friend's hacked PSP to make a software modded one instead of doing the hardware mod. You should chek out www.psp-hacks.com and pspslimhacks.com for software and tutorials.

Solution

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
One thing a lot of people seem to forget is that you can still use a pandora battery like a normal one if you IPL inject your memory card using something like PSPGrader. Not pointing fingers at anyone on this thread just saying in case you get the impression that a pandora is useless for anything other than unbricking.
I bought a cheap psp 1000 off my friend and he's letting me rip all of his games as well, The only real benefits of the 2000 that I know of are the slim factor (although I prefer it being thicker), the better power management (but this could be to do with the UMD drive thus useless to someone using CFW), TV out which sounds cool especially with emulators and double the RAM which is useful for emulation. If you are going to get a 2000 just check to make sure that its fully hackable.
Bare in mind that all of this could be completely wrong I don't own a 2000 so there could be far more benefits

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1