What is the last manga you finished?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The last manga I finished would technically be Crimson Shell but that's only one volume, Azumanga would be next but that was like a year ago.

I'm currently reading Pandora Hearts, Blue Exorcist and Higurashi. I've yet the buy the next volumes though.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally finished Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro, i thought the ending was awesome. And quite fitting for the series!

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently it was ran in Dengeki Comic Gao. I've never heard of the magazine. Oh well, it no longer exists anyway. And I've also finally caught up with Nurarihyon no Mago.

duel

Newcomer
Trophies
Beyond the barriers of Space and Time, Australia
XP
Country
Finally finished Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro, i thought the ending was awesome. And quite fitting for the series!
I thought I'd be the only one! The manga ending was much better than the Anime. 6 was a great villain. Too bad the Anime version got the FMA treatment, but I highly enjoyed both and really wish the anime got a western release.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where Blazer Driver chs. 27-34 are? I would like to finish this awesome series soon. I'm playing the game and it's pretty good so far. Will probably wrap it up soon though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What do you call a slow car? Retired