Status
Not open for further replies.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dude. CFW Wars for me is some conspirationist sh**. Everyone has it's opinion about one CFW and not everyone has the same. It's like assisting to a reunion, everyone have their own vision of things and they need to find some way to make everyone affirmative. And this is not a question to ask, the answer is there : CHOOSE THE CFW YOU WANT AND DON'T DEBATE ABOUT IT.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Dude. CFW Wars for me is some conspirationist sh**. Everyone has it's opinion about one CFW and not everyone has the same. It's like assisting to a reunion, everyone have their own vision of things and they need to find some way to make everyone affirmative. And this is not a question to ask, the answer is there : CHOOSE THE CFW YOU WANT AND DON'T DEBATE ABOUT IT.
Getting an odd sense of deja vu here.

Reactions: astronautlevel

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
D-D-Deja vu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or maybe because the point has been beaten to death multiple times in multiple threads?

Have forgot about the serie, thank you for reminding that they are also running in the 90's.

Yep, yep and yep, we were 4 or 5 to debate, and this created chaos.

Reactions: astronautlevel

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Bloody hell, just use whatever firmware suits your needs. I use Luma because I want an all-in-one solution that patches everything, don't need a modular firmware and see minimalist CFW as a bit of a placebo. Other people's needs may vary, good for them.

Your favourite CFW could be a potato for all we should care.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bloody hell, just use whatever firmware suits your needs. I use Luma because I want an all-in-one solution that patches everything, don't need a modular firmware and see minimalist CFW as a bit of a placebo. Other people's needs may vary, good for them.

Your favourite CFW could be a potato for all we should care.

This. Is. The. Best. Explanation. Ever.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
I still have Gateway, not because I hate Luma, but because of the lack of initiative to install B9S

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thing is, the Luma3DS mantra apparently really has driven the other CFW devs to quite leave their projetcs. (Hell, it's so toxic that AW herself left the temp). Corbenik's now fucking dead, rxTools... well, it was already, ReiNAND doesn't work on B9S, Gateway... lol, and the other CFWs like Cakes, Salt or Pasta I almost know nothing about don't support B9S either. The fact that B9S was made for Luma also is a really bad point for that.

Reactions: d0k3

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Please move away from gateway.
annnnnnd... the answer I was waiting for, that was fast.

meh I don't use my 3ds since I have got my Switch so idc, and it work perfectly since I got one 4 years ago

Trophies
XP
Country
France
B9S is an entrypoint that give you more possibility than A9LH, Luma use B9S, that don't mean B9S was made for Luma.
Any dev can make their own stuff with that.
I know B9S is an entrypoint, but hell, I saw on some threads there was a 'deal' or something between B9S and Luma devs.

Reactions: Xiphiidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag