• Both

Votes: 79 46.7%

• Total voters

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my Ocarina of Time 3D O3DS because it is probably my favorite 3DS design (it is just sooooo beautiful ^_^)

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Right now, I'm using an o3DS (not my original one - I sold mine a while back, and got this one for $20 only. Not bad, just a little more damaged that I like - chipped plastic and damaged circle pad). It's gone through the OTP and A9LH install as well.

My gf's n3DS XL however is in great shape, although I have to update her version of JKSM and am currently downloading Pokemon Sun for her. A9LH install on a 64 gb card.

My original ALBW o3DS XL is not being used except as Pokebank fodder, unfortunately. It has my NNID on it as well. I don't like it for the size -it's freaking huge in my hands.

My current system is my n3DS. Mostly homebrew stuff with new games like Yokai Watch 2 (undub) and DQM Terry's Wonderland on it.

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3dsxl, majoras mask that was on 9.0 using gateway that i updated to a9hl and Luma. I also had two o3dsxl, one on 4.2 firmware and the other on 9.0. One used gateway and the other used sky3ds blue button. But I also updated those to a9hl and luma. I just gave those to my kids.

Randgriz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im currently using a n3ds xl FE fates i also have a regular 3ds black and a 3ds xl pikachu edition, everthing is loaded with A9LH

after you take the "leap of faith" (the warnings can make it a bit scarry at first) its pretty simple to install A9LH the guide hold your hand at every step.

Reactions: Megaben99

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
O3DSXL Red Pokémon XY Edition with A9LH and Luma.

N3DSXL Majora's Mask Edition unhax'd on 11.0.

Both are PAL. I suppose when/if Slowhax is released I'll install A9LH on my N3DS, as I already own Legends of Exidia and I'd have to reason not to, considering it's so easy to install now.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own one of the walmart and target exclusive white super mario 3d land bundles. of course its on a9lh with a 64gb micro sd card. i also own a custom built, by myself, red and blue o3ds. sadly, its out of comission because i was stupid and got it banned for going online in pokemon moon 2 hours before release.

hbound713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
update: have since picked up and hardmodded more tonight
the consoles in my signature
currently waiting for a local to purchase them all besides the majoras mask
then I'll be on the hunt for the db fusions n3ds console

Last edited by hbound713,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum