Homebrew What other games are exploitable?

Alternator47

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have ironfall or OoT, tubehax needs internet. Is there any other exploitable game? I'm thinking NSMB2 or Pokemon Rumble World?

Noise964

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATM the only other game would be Super Smash Bros (and the demo (demo only has 30 uses tho)) and I think I saw something on reddit about a potential scribblenauts hax but Idk if that's legit or not.

And Cubic Ninja of course.

Reactions: NuikopeaDemon

C3po345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did someone mention NSMB2 hax?
Because it seems fairly unlikely. As it is with my research on NSMB2, I haven't even found a crash, much less a suspectibe entrypoint.

As for Scribblenauts UL/UM that @Noise964 speaks of... It seems possible, seeing as it's a fairly large game in a small space, making it prone to many errors. One I'm looking at is the "Lily in the Backpack" glitch in Unlimited.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
It would be great if a legit cia game could be used as an entry point. Then there would be no need to keep booting into cfw all the time and could do it from start up. But there is none unfortunately

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Many games are suspected of having savegamehax, but without proper hardware or a different exploit, there's really no point.
Ridge Racer 3D is one example of a potential entrypoint, since its savegame encryption was broken so early.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I think question asked on this thread is already solved! Then, posting about that only creates hype, I guess!... (Sorry for the advice, but I don't wanna see more senseless hype threads)

Last edited by fmkid,

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Umm, you can now install homemenupass, so when you turn the conosle on all you have to do is hold L to boot into hbmenu.
You will need to use browserhax(or any other hax for that matter), witch works on the newest 3ds version once to install it

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Umm, you can now install homemenupass, so when you turn the conosle on all you have to do is hold L to boot into hbmenu.
This will be the go-to method to launch homebrew once it works properly. Right now it doesn't load most apps, sadly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg