Hoboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Atm i got a Redmi Note 9s.
I owned a lot, xD
Can't make a list don't even remember the names but the 1st one was a Nokia 5110, can still remember all the covers and i'm sure it's still in my house somewhere in the mess xD
Have a nice day folks!

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I fail to see why this upsets you. You can easily avoid these threads.
I dont mean it upsets me. I'm just saying they are nearly pointless. People can do more usefull things.
You don't have to read my signature. I worked hard for what I have
I'm totally agreeing with you. I'm also now working hard for buying a pc like yours. But showing these on signature does not help to someone or is not useful. Instead, we can give useful info or redirect to a helpful website.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm still rocking an S7 Edge and likely will for 2-3 more years or until it dies. Phones are too expensive these days, and the advancements are not great enough, it just doesn't seem worth spending the money when I could be spending it on something that actually makes a big difference.
I want a foldable phone, but I'm waiting for them to become reasonably priced.
My last phone was a Note 3 and I kept that for about 3.5 years. The battery was still good after all that time.
The screen on the current one is kinda messed up, it has purple splotches along the sides and bottom, but only sometimes (it seems the worst when the screen is all white with black text) and it moves around when I scroll down a page. Strange. But it's not a big enough annoyance for me to spend the money on a new phone yet.

Hoboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I dont mean it upsets me. I'm just saying they are nearly pointless. People can do more usefull things.

I'm totally agreeing with you. I'm also now working hard for buying a pc like yours. But showing these on signature does not help to someone or is not useful. Instead, we can give useful info or redirect to a helpful website.

Well, in many forum it's requested to put the PC specs on signature so everytime you write a post you don't have to repost all the PC infos.
So if he/she use sections of the forum where those specs are requested he/she need to have them in the signature.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Well, in many forum it's requested to put the PC specs on signature so everytime you write a post you don't have to repost all the PC infos.
So if he/she use sections of the forum where those specs are requested he/she need to have them in the signature.
You are kinda right and I agree with you but we all know that gbatemp is heavily focused on consoles and console hacking.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
You are kinda right and I agree with you but we all know that gbatemp is heavily focused on consoles and console hacking.
There's a whole PC sub-forum here, and I'm mostly here to help people. In my opinion, what's in my signature is my choice and the reason shouldn't matter... so long as it doesn't break the rules.

Last edited by AkikoKumagara,
Reactions: Hoboro

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
like you said it has been LONG AGO since you last done it. The methods dont work anymore....You can try Googlefier but i heard its not compatible with latest OS.
Like I said... it *hasn't* been long....

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Been a bit since I last posted in this thread, replaced my Galaxy Note Edge with a Galaxy S8 a bit over 2 years ago, and now I'm in for another phone upgrade so I'll be updating again at some point in the near future.

Not sure what I'll go for just yet, mostly deciding between either the Note 10/10+, or the LG G8X ThinQ with the second screen attachment. I want something with a lot of screen real estate, so a Note would be perfect, but then the whole "two screens, can be folded/have one completely detached!" also seems like a good "in between" for the upcoming "folding phone" trend that'll be more common by the time I get another upgrade.
Welp, since this was posted I finally got an upgrade after waiting another year after this and...

It's the Galaxy Z Fold 2 :P

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
url(3).jpg

Pixel 128GB

Reactions: Nomi20

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Some flip phone ~3 months
  2. Sharp Aquos Crystal ~6 Months
  3. Google Pixel ~2 and a half years
  4. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 ~over a year
Currently I have my most expensive phone yet, the iPhone 12 Pro Max but I got it on a pretty good discount. I think Oneplus has the best budget phones in the US and the only downside is it isn't an iPhone (iPhones are kinda the norm here)

Last edited by GoldenBullet,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Still rocking the Galaxy S10 Plus.

It's a solid performing phone. The battery hasn't gone to shit yet, and I'm shocked! I can still get through an entire workday and have about 30% or more when I get home. Great phone. Once it's paid off, I might get a Galaxy S21 Ultra, but we'll see.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a brand new pixel 3 a XL from wulmurt
for $24 , no contract ,$24 outright carried locked to sprint and i have TMO but it works ,except for some reason texting pics to at&t iphone is not working and i don't have visual VM in the stock phone app and have to use my carriers visual VM app , but i had this issue on my other phone too though it did work for a little while
finally updating from my nexus 6p
really disappointed that they got rid of trusted voice unlock on newer versions of android though , the one feature i will miss
the most, i really hope they give us back the ability to control security on our own devices , removing voice unlock is retarded and so is the limited smart lock and trusted device settings in android, relocks your phones anyways and no way to set it to not relock when connected to a trusted device
Jesus Christ just put a fukcing disclaimer that say this may not be secure and let us make our own damn decisions

Last edited by weatMod,

Nomi20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a brand new pixel 3 a XL from wulmurt
for $24 , no contract ,$24 outright carried locked to sprint and i have TMO but it works ,except for some reason texting pics to at&t iphone is not working and i don't have visual VM in the stock phone app and have to use my carriers visual VM app

Can you change your APN to T-MOBILEs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3