What popular social media sites do you not have accounts on?

Lather

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Gbatemp I guess, watch the news that's why im here.
But, sometimes I want to post something, maybe this is why I had a account.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Kennedy007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like the politics of social media at all. I get everything I need to know from the news. I prefer to talk to people in real life. Offline is much better

Reactions: Creamu

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
I reluctantly made a disposable Reddit account this week to help someone who the other reddit users had misled.

I do have an old Twitter account but I haven't used it since it went crazy around 2015. I'm still not sure what's going on with the Western world. How did it go so nuts so suddenly?

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
I used to have Facebook, but I never used it and I got so many emails that I deleted it. I don't have TikTok, (I don't understand why anyone likes it) Snapchat, and Instagram. (I don't actually know what those are lol)
Sadly my peers insist on using snapchat and instagram as their sole sources of communication, so now I'm stuck using that crap. I deleted my twitter and reddit accounts, and I still don't have tik tok.

I'm on more social media than I'd like to be on. But again, my friends only use snapchat/instagram so either I suck it up and use those apps, or I stop talking to my friends outside of school.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm still not sure what's going on with the Western world. How did it go so nuts so suddenly?
Nowadays its just 13+ year old snowflakes endulging in cancel cuture and toxicity. Such a shame that you can't have your say anywhere else without getting cancelled.

We should Make Myspace Great Again
You wish.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will never join TikTok. Never. It goes against everything that I am on a fundamental, biological level.

I have Facebook but only for family, without them I wouldn't need it at all. Twitter is the only thing I actually use, and that's only because I stay as far away from 'water is incredibly offensive' Twitter as I possibly can.

Used to have Reddit but it got to the point where using it just made me angry and I would open it through sheer muscle memory. I ran one of those scripts that edits every single one of your comments to gibberish then deleted my account. One of the best life choices I've ever made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2