What song are you currently listening to?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Ancient,mythical lost city.

In Streets of Rage 4 they also stop doing such videogame/computer game genre.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic CD Stardust Speedway US OST in case of Jazz Jackrabbit/Jazz 1 Level Clear.

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I was listening to some random youtube and one of my latest beats ended up in my playlist somehow. lol!!. Cool. I actually hadn't dropped any pure instrumentals for over a year because I started working with a few emcees/rappers. Did this one last week. Def more of a golden era sound. None of that new trap stuff like Drake that the kids like. 😅 This is kind of like a Wu-Tang/Rza beat but in the same aspect I could hear someone like Hieroglyphics/Souls Of Mischeif on it. As for Nu School maybe Coast Contra or even the Wu 2nd Generation or anybody that's just a dope lyricist for that matter. Feel free to listen and drop a like/comment/etc,etc. The slow grind to 1000 subs is coming ever closer. I'm at like 991 or something now so I'm very close. I have those moments where it will stay at a standstill for months so it could still take a while. Nevertheless stop by, take a listen, leave a comment and if you sub and I'll sub back as well. Damn I so want that 1000 subs. Just to be past triple digits and into 4 digits would be nice ya know. Not that that's imporrtant but it's nice to see that number increase. 🙂

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, and the 12 inches pianist?