What song are you currently listening to?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? Their latest album is actually pretty decent, much, much better than their previous 2 (very generic imo). The songs here sound like a mix of Dookie, American Idiot, even 21'st CB, and Uno/Dos at times. It's nice that they've found some sort of a middle spot/ or "new" sound combining elements from their previous efforts. Songs here have personality, well performed, short and concise, there's not a weak moment on the album imho. Yea, sure i like some songs more than others, but they sure don't bore you.. Some of the lyrics could've been a bit better, and probably the weakest aspect here.. drums/guitar/bass etc sound good, BJ's voice is pretty good (as you'd expect). the production is dynamic and easy on the ears. Def give it a try if you're a fan of their early material (im not talking about RR or Mother of All!).

Fav tracks (in no part order):

Last edited by CoolMe,

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Haven't really had the motivation to do any new stuff, and just been wanting to game more then anything else, but I also felt I needed to upload some self produced stuff I guess, so I just figured maybe I'd drop some older freestyles to archive em. I'd say I'm more like a hybrid lyricist, but I kind of do my thing I guess. lol!! Run it up. Hehe.. 😊 If I can find the beats to these I'll upload em so people/anybody can play with em you know. The freestyles are really raw because it's all on my phone, but it is what it is you know. There freestyles anyway so it's not like there anything major you know. Word.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The faint melody of leaves and grass, gently lulled by the morning breeze, the heartbreaking song of blackbirds and thrushes in search of love, the distant, stubborn barking of dogs, resigned prisoners of human comforts, the dull and inexorable subtle hissing, almost imperceptible, of life that lazily and mercilessly passes and leaves, never to return... 😑

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol