ROM Hack What would you more likely want in a Tomodachi Life Rom hack?

Ideas in mind

• Funny foods like Taco bell or dirty socks

• Clothes based on licensed games like Mario, Splatoon, Pokémon, etc.

• Interiors such as a Pipe zone mario room, a room with a bunch of crazy posters, OR MARIO KART

• More Mii News segments (Maybe more mild humor relating to the older people of the community?)

• New music for various things

• A Space themed Cafe, or TAco bELL

• An option to connect Local to the internet

• A mod menu with the ability to swap assets from your SD card

• An in game way to get spotpass items

• An entirely new song

• Extra hair spray colors

• Custom Spotpass travelers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yodakiller3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of these below are "What ifs" or just plain out ideas. The last 6 sound a lot harder, but probably not borderline impossible levels,

I like the idea of maybe being able to wear Mario's clothes, Peter Griffins shirt, Brendan's shirt, a hat for mechanical characters (Like in Miitomo), or WIGS. Like, maybe we could have alternate hair that way. an extra hat that is a hair piece, but it is different colored. That could also be a way to simulate multi colored bangs like irl.

A space themed café could have the background music replaced with creepy alien like songs (PLS NO AMONG US). A burger King cafe could have the Whooper ad, and Taco Bell could have weird memes and stuff on the speaker.

For a new song, I believe there would maybe be a file containing pitch data via a song? I wonder how tempo, camera, lighting, animation, and all other things line up. I like the idea of maybe using a midi for a simple sounding song. I wanna do a parody of irl songs though. Imagine doing a parody of "Call Me maybe".

On hair colors, An extra button that says "more" could bring up maybe a mod menu to add a certain hex color to the hair. Nintendo should have did that in the first place lol but that's not very "family friendly" now is it?

You could get a a traveler like someone from a game, developer, random people, etc. Maybe there could be a posting tool for miis to spotpass for transferring to other islands?

Other stuff I didn't add was changing your island name, custom photo poses, custom quirky questions, free roam in the park or the beach, custom catchphrase poses, custom pets, electric guitar over the guitar, in game clothes editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON