Hacking What would you sell...

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Dosen't mean stores are not still carrying 2012 modeled 3DS XL

Smarts.

More hypotheticals =/= smarts.

Just did the currency conversion, W350,000 is actually $330 U.S. so with all that plus an official U.S. and Korean charger I think I'm asking for a fair price overall.

Thanks to those that helped and didn't troll.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just did the currency conversion, W350,000 is actually $330 U.S. so with all that plus an official U.S. and Korean charger I think I'm asking for a fair price overall.

Thanks to those that helped and didn't troll.

Oh its a korean 3DS? Then okay I understand now. Assuming that it is in full Korean language on the 3DS XL then yes I would say that imported consoles are worth more than average.

Just saying that there are still 2012 modeled 3DS's and XL's out there unless Nintendo ordered all 2012 models to be resent back to place with 2013 models.

Good luck on selling it, hopefully someone will buy it :D

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're looking to sell, I'll give you $185 plus the amount for shipping, within reason. You're saying things like "in box" rather than "sealed" so a used system is still a used system. You can blame Target for everyone's lowball estimates as they sold cheap 3DSXL's on atleast 3 occasions in 2013 that we know of. Since many of us are expecting more sales or possible price reductions in 2014, most people probably value 3DSXL far lower than it how much it retails for.

Niksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am telling you, the U.S. Zelda box in my city goes for 270. There's two up on Craigslist right now. I'm telling you, I don't need you to tell me.

4.1 3DS XL's should command a higher price IMO; I can guarantee mine's a 4.1; can you guarantee the one you buy at Target will be?

Look at the bold part - why the F did you create this thread if you know how much your stuff costs? You are getting valid replies and acting like a prick.

Reactions: tyons

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Oh its a korean 3DS? Then okay I understand now. Assuming that it is in full Korean language on the 3DS XL then yes I would say that imported consoles are worth more than average.

Just saying that there are still 2012 modeled 3DS's and XL's out there unless Nintendo ordered all 2012 models to be resent back to place with 2013 models.

Good luck on selling it, hopefully someone will buy it :D

It is a U.S. unit, in Korea. You're just embarrasing yourself now. Read the damn posts before posting yourself...

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Look at the bold part - why the F did you create this thread if you know how much your stuff costs? You are getting valid replies and acting like a prick.

I was referring to the market in my area. That's what I knew. Not what extra a 4.1 import +card might be worth.

You're another one that didn't properly read the thread...

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Import console or not, it functions the same way with the gateway in it. At most you will get around 250 if you are lucky. I got my 3dsxl for 190, gateway for 60 and that was brand new for all the parts. micro sd are easy to come by and you can easily get a 16gb for like 8 dollars. Since these are used items thats about as good as you are gonna get.

Waygeek

OP
Trophies
XP
Import consoles go for much more here. We've established that, but you're a little slow.

Also, no. Korean units are fully in Korean, in the menus etc. No English option.

jamsplodge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why don't you ask for the perceived value on a Korean gaming site? It's obvious that you have better knowledge of how much these things go for in Korea than we do. If you keep coming to this thread now you're just going to get abuse (and give it back). Just so you know, in UK I picked up a brand new Mario Kart 7 console from Amazon for $150 US equivalent knowing full well that it would come with firmware 4.3. This was 2 weeks ago. I don't know what the restrictions are but couldn't someone in Korea just use a foreign Amazon site and just pay for shipping?

corim123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop feeding this troll. He obviously won't listen and is too thick to even reconsider what he's decided it's worth.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 5 2012 3DS XL's at ONE of my local targets right now. These are more common then you think =/ 250-275 shipped for everything is fair.

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Import consoles go for much more here. We've established that, but you're a little slow.

To the common buyer assuming your in Korea, unless they need to play imported games from another region or get caught in by the chance to play a variety of games via Gateway, they wouldn't pay more money for a console in a different region if their region is much cheaper since Gateway works on Korean 3DS's as well an I'm sure there are still <4.5 ones out there as well.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am telling you, the U.S. Zelda box in my city goes for 270. There's two up on Craigslist right now. I'm telling you, I don't need you to tell me.

4.1 3DS XL's should command a higher price IMO; I can guarantee mine's a 4.1; can you guarantee the one you buy at Target will be?

You open a thread titled "What would YOU sell" and then get mad when people post fair prices for what they'd sell it for.
and then you start yelling at people that "THIS IS THE RIGHT PRICE!!!" and wont budge.
...is there actually any point to this thread or are you just retarded? Did you just want people to validate the price? Who the hell cares? Try sell it and see how it goes. There's a majority more Americans than south koreans here.
Gateway capable 3DS' are common, so maybe you could tack a couple dollars on for it. But I doubt it.

hypertek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont be able to sell it on ebay.. A few years ago i sold my ds lite with an r4 and micro sd card for it.. Shortly after the item sold, ebay deleted the auction due to the r4 being against their policy.. But i was a good sport and sent it to the auction winner anyways (since they already sent paypal before ebay deleted the auction).

katsup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont be able to sell it on ebay.. A few years ago i sold my ds lite with an r4 and micro sd card for it.. Shortly after the item sold, ebay deleted the auction due to the r4 being against their policy.. But i was a good sport and sent it to the auction winner anyways (since they already sent paypal before ebay deleted the auction).
I just sold my DS Lite last week. I listed it with a DSTT card (no micro SD), but it got flagged. I removed the DSTT from the description (same price), and just gave it to the buyer anyway.

I consider flash cards to have no resale value as it is not really worth selling and getting caught. I only tried as it was an older console and many other listings had flash cards listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭